Professor Layton Hub

Sack_Monger124's Avatar Sack_Monger1249/9/12 2:10 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 10
11/25/2012 6:54 pm
Doomslicer's Avatar Doomslicer
I am a HUGE fan of prof. layton so here's a hub for it.

Rules:
1. Don't troll/flame (A true gentleman never trolls.)

2.You can swear but keep it to a minimum. (A true gentleman minds his tongue.)

3. No going of topic. (Gentlemen always pay attention.)

Stay on topic of prof layton and you may post puzzles and brainteasers. Riddles, too.

Here's a few

Answer:the bottom left one

Answer: the red one with a red flower next to yellow table cloth
Sack_Monger124
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2012 6:54 pm
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Doomslicer
aw, no guesses? oh well, the answer is a stapler
11/24/2012 1:10 am
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Doomslicer
Prof Layton is a great series. One of the few educational games out there that is truly fun.

Riddle:
What is this?
With pointed fangs it sits in wait,
With piercing force it doles out fate,
Over bloddless victims proclaiming its might,
Eternally joining in a single bite.
(and no, it's not a vampire or any mythical creature)
11/18/2012 2:43 pm
Sack_Monger124
Riddle one: I am greater than god and more evil than the devil. The poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat or drink me you'll die. What am I? 30 picarats.

Answer: Nothing

Riddle two: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? 30 picarats.

Answer: the letter E

Riddle three: I walk on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening. What am I? 10 picarats.

Answer: A human

Riddle four: At night I come without being fetched. At day I get lost without being stolen. What am I? 20 picarats.

Answer: The moon

Riddle five: I am in minutes but not in hours. What am I? 30 picarats.

Riddle six: There are only three words in the English language. I am the third word. Which word am I? 40 picarats.

Answer: The word language

Riddle seven: I am a three letter word. Add two letters to me and there will be fewer. What (three letter!) word am I? 10 picarats.

Riddle eight: If you give me food I will live longer, but if you give me water I will die. What am I? 10 picarats.

Answer: Fire

Riddle nine: I am ripped from my mother's womb, beaten and burned, and I become a killer. What am I? 40 picarats.

Riddle ten: There is one of me in a room, but none of me in a house. What am I? 30 picarats. (Two answers, both = 60 picarats)

Riddle eleven: I weigh nothing, but when you put me in anything, it becomes lighter. What am I? 10 picarats.

Answer: Holes

Riddle twelve: I start with a 'T', I end with a 'T', and I have 'T' in me. What am I? 20 picarats.

Answer: The letter "T"
Riddle thirteen: You saw me where I never was and where I could not be. And yet within that very place, my face you often see. What am I? 50 picarats.

Riddle fourteen: When you call me I go away. What am I? 20 picarats.

Riddle fifteen: If you take the whole of me, some still remains. What am I? 20 picarats.
10/29/2012 11:15 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
gogocp
Ok. I'll do riddles. I'll award you picarats if your the first person to get one of these right. (Lol about 99.9% of these, mabye more are What am I? jokes. )

Riddle one: I am greater than god and more evil than the devil. The poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat or drink me you'll die. What am I? 30 picarats.

Riddle two: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? 30 picarats.

Riddle three: I walk on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening. What am I? 10 picarats.

Riddle four: At night I come without being fetched. At day I get lost without being stolen. What am I? 20 picarats.

Riddle five: I am in minutes but not in hours. What am I? 30 picarats.

Riddle six: There are only three words in the English language. I am the third word. Which word am I? 40 picarats.

Riddle seven: I am a three letter word. Add two letters to me and there will be fewer. What (three letter!) word am I? 10 picarats.

Riddle eight: If you give me food I will live longer, but if you give me water I will die. What am I? 10 picarats.

Riddle nine: I am ripped from my mother's womb, beaten and burned, and I become a killer. What am I? 40 picarats.

Riddle ten: There is one of me in a room, but none of me in a house. What am I? 30 picarats. (Two answers, both = 60 picarats)

Riddle eleven: I weigh nothing, but when you put me in anything, it becomes lighter. What am I? 10 picarats.

Riddle twelve: I start with a 'T', I end with a 'T', and I have 'T' in me. What am I? 20 picarats.

Riddle thirteen: You saw me where I never was and where I could not be. And yet within that very place, my face you often see. What am I? 50 picarats.

Riddle fourteen: When you call me I go away. What am I? 20 picarats.

Riddle fifteen: If you take the whole of me, some still remains. What am I? 20 picarats.

More riddles to come, and sorry for my extreme love of 'What am I?' jokes.
10/29/2012 10:46 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
gogocp
OMG I LUV PROF LAYTON! DDDDD

Gentlemanly version: Oh, gosh. I love Professor Layton.
11/18/2012 2:45 pm
Sack_Monger124
No it's-

"Oh goodness, I adore Professor Layton. Quite yes.
10/02/2012 7:14 pm
Sack_Monger124
boomp
09/09/2012 2:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Ted_
what do you mean
09/09/2012 2:18 pm
Sack_Monger124
a place for the topic