Ashville Server Needs Staff! [Professional Staff]

AshPro's Avatar AshPro6/29/15 9:48 am
1 emeralds 172 9
7/1/2015 11:27 am
SpoopyBlue's Avatar SpoopyBlue
Looking for One Good CO-OWNER And A few Admins to partner up for my Server!

Please Fill In The Details Below:

Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge:
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster):
Honesty:
Trust Level:
Maturity:
Skype Name:
How Active are you:
Will you do what needs to be done:
Give me a good breif Reason why i should choose you more than others:

By filling in the questions above this text it will help me determine which people will be the right one's for me personally!

I will PM You Personally if i think you have got a potential!
Thanks and hope to see you soon!
AshPro
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 11:27 am
Level 33 : Artisan Zombie
SpoopyBlue
IGN: Necrelem
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge: I don't have a ton of plugin or Bukkit knowledge but if it would help in any way I'd love to read up on it and watch a few videos
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster): I know very little about this one as well T^T but as said before I would love to learn
Honesty: I'm honest unless its a small white lie like for example if my sisters puppy died Id tell her he ran away or he wanted to go on a journey to Narnia so she wouldn't be unhappy about it
Trust Level: On a scale of 1-10 I think I could be an honest 8
Maturity: I'm very mature in my opinion I can handle anything thrown at me and can calmly explain any situation to an annoyed player
Skype Name: Necrelem
How Active are you: I'm very active and will only go offline for important things or crap internet connections
Will you do what needs to be done: Of course! even if its tedious and annoying like filling in a huge space by hand or destroying massive unsightly builds that have been OK'd to destroy
Give me a good brief Reason why i should choose you more than others: I feel I should be chosen because I want to protect players and allow them to play on a server where that one rude guy or girl doesn't destroy what they've worked so hard to create or steal all the things they've worked so hard to gain.
07/01/2015 11:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
IGN: hydrapvp_
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge:
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster): not very good because im more good at in game
Honesty: 10/10 there isent a reason to lie whenu tell the truth nnothing can go wrong
Trust Level: 10/10 because i am a very trustworthy person
Maturity: tbh i would say 9/10 because there is allways a reason to have fun and there is a reason to get work done
Skype Name: prestonispro
How Active are you: probs 6-8 hours a day
Will you do what needs to be done: yes when someone tells me to do something i will be right on the job asap untill i getit finished
Give me a good breif Reason why i should choose you more than others:I want this rank because i want to help out the server greatly and get lots of people on it. i am Loyal Dedicated and Mature. I can get all of my friends on the server from skype minecraft real life ECT.. When they join the server i ill give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy the stay.Most of my grammar is good. When it comes to building i have a very out of the box and adventerious mind when it comes to bulding and other stuff. I follow and obey all of the rules that are instructed by all staff admins and staff. When i catch a hacker i will get video proof of and an report it right a way (ASAP)
07/01/2015 11:07 am
AshPro
Update!
06/30/2015 12:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ZeroUnleashed
IGN: _AbsoluteZero_
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge: I have owned a server before so i do remember all the basic plugins/commands.
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster): Not much, back when i had a server i had a website developer so never used Enjin. (I could maybe contact him for you again)
Honesty: 10/10 I dont see why i would lie to you
Trust Level: 10/10 but of course some people have trust issues so its all up to you
Maturity: 8/10 i can handle situations in a mature way but people are fooling around i tend to join them (of course not do anything that will go against the rules)
Skype Name: vincent8899965
How Active are you: Since i have no life outside of my computer, so many hours a day
Will you do what needs to be done: Of course, i am here to do whatever you need me to do and also help out players or punish players
Give me a good breif Reason why i should choose you more than others: I have a lot of experience with being staff on servers, started playing minecraft since alpha and started applying for servers when the wolfs came out. Again i have owned a server before so i know all the basic plugins/permissions. I did take a computer course and i could use HTML and java script to create a website (No promises) I know a really good build team that could build on the server (They sometimes ask for a payment but ill negotiate with them)
06/30/2015 6:49 am
AshPro
Update!

Keep sending those applications!
06/29/2015 11:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rudderz243
IGN: rudderz
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge: I used to host a server so quite a bit, I'm good with permission setups too, and have the time.
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster): Not much {hope this doesn't bring me down..}
Honesty: I am known as 'goody tooshoes' at my school. I promise you can trust me.
Trust Level: I would say pretty trustworthy. But you can decide that.
Maturity: Even though I'm onl 13, I can be quite mature. I only do things if theres a good reason.
Skype Name: glynn.arthur.rudman
How Active are you: Quite active. Is at least 12h a day fine?
Will you do what needs to be done: I will do anything that you might need to be done, I am always willing to help.
Give me a good brief Reason why i should choose you more than others: Choose me because I really think I can make a difference, or leave a good atmosphere on your server as I'm always kind and honest and willing to stop and provide proof against hackers.

Thanks for taking time to read this I hope you consider adding me, as it would be very awesome!
06/29/2015 10:50 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Roshadow1235
IGN: Yo_Mammaaa_
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge: I have alot of plugin knowledge in many plugins like group manager, PEX, Essentials, Worldedit and buycraft.
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster): I have setup many Enjiin websites and have experience in the admin panel. One I helped make here. http://www.vale-block-mines.enjin.com/
Honesty: Generally I am very honest and friendly.
Trust Level:I am very trustworthey I don't snich.
Maturity: I would concider myslef to be very mature.
Skype Name: Yo_Mammaaa_
How Active are you:I am on 3-5 Hrs Weekdays and 2-7 Hrs Weekends/holidays.
Will you do what needs to be done: I will help to build and set up some plugins and maby help with a website. I will also help in recruitment and advertisment.
Give me a good breif Reason why i should choose you more than others: I am currenty Co-Owner on 2 Servers Vale Block Mines Prison and Endervines Minigames. I really enjoy helping servers and I hope you choose me.

Thanks for reading my application

Your Sincerly
Josh Kennedy.
06/29/2015 10:17 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
IGN: AgentZyphics
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge: I am a professional Plugin-Manager who is able to make 20 ranks in 1 day yet still loves player suggestions to improve the ranks i Make and I know how to fix any error in a Plugin either if it varies to Tags to not compatible Im most likely able to fix
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster): I am very good im working for a server and here is one I started late. blockhit.enjin.com and opolympianfactions.enjin.com
Honesty: 9.5
Trust Level: 10
Maturity: 8.5
Skype Name: nooby_Pikachu
How Active are you: For servers i Help and work for i am active atleast 4 hours for it is the summer
Will you do what needs to be done: Of course. The server is not for my pleasure but its for others. The point of a server isnt for donations but for seeing a wonderful player join the server and see that they know its the right one. Its awesome to see players love what you add it makes you feel like your worth something in this world and no matter what happens your name is bold print in your own book.
Give me a good breif Reason why i should choose you more than others:
I want people to join the server and feel the feeling that they have found a good server, as if they found there main server to play on and have fun. I want to contribute that feeling. I want to use there suggestions as an experience to help my life as a co-owner and contribute more experience to the owner.The reason I am here to today to apply is to really improve my life as a Co-Owner and Improve the server.I want to show the server that im not an abuser who wants to troll server or grief I want to show them that once something is started you have to finish no matter what obstacles stop you. You need to keep trying for example use a quote from Frederick Douglass "If there is no struggle there is no pain"
06/29/2015 10:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Staff Application
IGN:Shapy
Bukkit Knowledge/Plugin Knowledge:I know how to use almost all basic/common plugins and a few that are not as common.If you have custom plugins or plugins i havae not heard of, I will take the time to learn all the details of that plugin and how to use it.(I cannot code plugins).
Enjin Knowledge (Website Hoster):I am familiar with all the enjin and know all the basic usages as in forums,posting, ect.
Honesty:I am fully honest and e
Trust Level:I am super trustworthy because i have worked with many servers and made some go big and some not.I will be okay with skyping and getting to know eachother so we gain eachothers trust a little.
Maturity:I am very mature and though you may not want to hire a 14 year old, i am super hard working,super active,and have tons of experience of working with servers.
Skype Name:samtheman0901
How ACTIVE are you:On about 4-8 hours a day
Will you do what needs to be done:Yes.I will follow all the instructions that you require me to.
Give me a good breif Reason why i should choose you more than others:You should choose me instead of others because of how hard i work,how active i am, and my experience as a staff member.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome