Attention! I need to find a server.

King_III's Avatar King_III7/12/14 12:58 pm
1 emeralds 126 3
7/12/2014 1:43 pm
RangerBoy30's Avatar RangerBoy30
Recently the server that I have been playing on for almost a year, has shut down. On this server I was a moderator and I did a pretty good job. I help out a lot with building projects and community activities. I've been searching for servers to make my usual server, but haven't found any good ones. If you are an owner of a server or know a good server please comment down bellow. Thank you!
King_III
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2014 1:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
RangerBoy30
-Optic Gaming-
192.99.21.28:25909

BRAND NEW - Cool - Fun Faction Server! -Optic Gaming- MC Server is a Factions PvP Server! It has two Owners (RangerBoy30 8boy101). We have a website to join, and Donation Ranks to be bought. (The Ranks help keep the server running, and the left over money goes toward improving the server!) The spawn is being completed right now! We have PvP Pits, and an Animal Pit (Gain Exp Food). Coming soon will be the Rules Staff board, and a Shop. Our Kit Starter helps all Members start their Factions PvP adventure. We have a Staff Application section on our website for anyone who wants to apply! We need daily players online and members who love to play! We hope to see you on -Optic Gaming- Factions PvP Server!
07/12/2014 1:24 pm
jr98712
If you want a usual server, then there has to be something on that server that kept you coming on. Like me, I'm a server owner, and the thing that keeps me coming on is fixing all the problems it has. And my favorite server would probably be Craftworld. I love playing the walls. Even though no one visits my shop. But think of what kept you coming on that server and find servers that match your criteria.

Use this website to help you.
http://minecraft-server-list.com/
07/12/2014 1:30 pm
King_III
Good point. I liked this server because it was like a community. I like coming on and helping higher ranked players. Whats your server jr98712
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome