Audia-Craft Vanilla Whitelisted Server [HermitCraft Like]

Audiatorix_'s Avatar Audiatorix_6/5/15 6:38 pm
7/24/2016 7:18 pm
Audiatorix_'s Avatar Audiatorix_
Welcome to AudiaCraft...

What is AudiaCraft?
AudiaCraft is somewhat similar to HermitCraft, but open to the community. We allow survival type gameplay if you want the plain Vanilla Minecraft experience. However, we also plan to have many different events for those who would like to participate.

What kinds of Events?
We plan to have all of the following events. They will happen about once a month, depending on what the community wants and what we (the owners, RogueBukkitDev (RogueCSDev in-game) and myself, Audiatorix) are able to plan and coordinate.

Arena Showdown: A PvP event in which players who wish to participate will meet at an arena built by a chosen builder for the occasion. We will have FFA's, TDM's, and small-team deathmatches. Some games, gear will be given out; others, players are free to bring their own gear.

UHC: Ultra HardCore. This may involve teams or every man for himself. See Server Specs for more info about how these will be run.

On the Border: A PvE event in which participants will be put in a world with a small but slowly expanding border. They must live in close quarters with each other and deal with limited resources while they wait for the border to expand. See Server Specs for more info about how these will be run.

If you ever wish to make a suggestion, contact Audaitorix_ on skype (Myself) at: ethan.vanover1

Server Specs
The server is up 24/7, with 3 gigabytes of RAM dedicated to the main server. The "main server" is the server that survival will be done on. It will run 1.8.1 (Mojang-provided). There will be another server up whenever there is an event that can't be held on the main server, IE UHC and On the Border. This server will either run 1.8.1 (Mojang-provided) or 1.7.x (Spigot/CraftBukkit).

History -- Why AudiaCraft?
My partner, Rogue, and I have owned and helped many servers in the past. We've seen them fail and we've seen them succeed. Over the months and even years, we've learned what makes a good server. It takes a strong community, a willing staff team, and the ability to not rely on money. That is why our server is not a pay-per-month host. We never need to worry about how deep our wallets are.

Apply
We are not currently looking for any staff. However, we are recruiting players. Fill out the form below:

Name:
IGN:
Why do you want on the server?:
Have you been on a server like this one?:
What is your maturity level?:
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel:
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum):
Anything else we should know about you?:

Audia-Craft Owners!

You will be contacted via Skype once your application is reviewed. We will give you the IP if your application is accepted.

Thank you for taking time to read this, and we look forward to seeing you!
Audiatorix_
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2016 7:18 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone we have a new server application over at audia-craft-vanilla-whitelist-t560692.html PLEASE APPLY THERE
07/24/2016 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Djhiphop8
Name:Jamie

IGN:djhiphop8

Skype (This is required!):djhiphop8 my discord is also #1160 or JimInDaHouse

Why do you want on the server?: Looking for a nice server, just got back into Minecraft again recently and a friend of mine said it was a good server and invited me to make an application.

Have you been on a server like this one?: I have been on whitelisted servers before and ran my own but not quite the same as this as it was a few years ago.

What is your maturity level?: Pretty good but i do make some awful jokes from time to time.

Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: N/A

Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum):Well I was born and raised in the south west of England. I started from the bottom as a naughty kid and just got better as I got older, now I do engineering at college and just finished my first year so just waiting to start again in September. I also like all types of music. One of my main interests is shooting and I am looking for a sponsor as it's quite expensive. That about sums me up I think.

Anything else we should know about you?: Willandharriet invited me also I have a very irregular sleep pattern.
08/03/2015 11:46 am
Rabies37
Name:Sean
IGN:Rabidrex37
Skype (This is required!): sean.w1002
Why do you want on the server?: I want to hopefuly find a place where i can interact with new friends, and i want to start a new youtube series.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes, i've been in a simular server a year ago, i understand all of the rules.
What is your maturity level?: 8/10, i am serious and i am loyal to rules in the game, but in chats or skype calls i make a lot of jokes
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: i have a new channel(i didnt post anything yet)www.youtube.com/channel/UCG-fUIB-qurI2XY9HySw_Yw
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am half asian and I played mc for 3 years. I used to be an admin in two servers, and an owner of my very own building server(which was closed due to financial reasons). I am also really good at building, im a builder in wok,and many other servers.
Anything else we should know about you?: I am excited to be part of a community where i can have fun. to see my old builds check out my old building profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rabidrex37/
06/23/2015 6:22 pm
NoahOG
Name: Noah
IGN: NoahOG
Skype (This is required!): noah.mets.rock
Why do you want on the server?: I want to join the server because I was thinking about starting another single player but then I thought it would be more fun to play with more people and be part of a community.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes, I have been on a server like this before as you can check my channel, but sadly it wt down as a very young server still and I have be looking for a new server.
What is your maturity level?: I am very mature for my age and if I am accepted you shall find that out shortly.
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: youtube.com/noahack88 I now have 225 subs and growing fast
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am a fun and nice person to be around and I have a great personality and will be motivated to do well on the server. Also I have been playing minecraft for 3 years. I am also a pretty good builder and redstoner. I also am a very passionate baseball player which I do spend a lot of time doing, but always find time for minecraft .
Anything else we should know about you?: Not really, thanks for taking the time to read this application
06/23/2015 4:51 pm
SinisterLife
Name:Reid
IGN:SinsterLife
Skype (This is required!):reidfrankevic
Why do you want on the server?:Ive always had a strong passion for random minecraft servers
Have you been on a server like this one?:Sure
What is your maturity level?:Good enough
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel:used to
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I enjoy very enthusiastic walks in the park with my pet wookie. We do Karaoke at our local bar on wednesday. Our song of choice is Don't Stop Believing by Journey but we also enjoy Never Gonna Give You up by Rick Astley.
Anything else we should know about you?:Im Ronaldo's friend
06/23/2015 4:38 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone has been accepted. Still want a few more applicants.
06/23/2015 3:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xRedboxy1x
Name: Cesar
IGN: TheRedbox
Skype (This is required!): Redboxy1
Why do you want on the server?:I wan to join the server because it looks really fun and i like playing survival but i get bored when there is no one i can interact with that is why i made my choice of trying to apply for this server see if i can still enjoy the survival part of minecraft but with people i can interact with.
Have you been on a server like this one?: yes i have but it shut down after a while of the smp being up it was a fun experience while it lasted and i hope i can join this server and maybe have more fun than i had in the other smp.
What is your maturity level?: ''over 9000'' that was a just a goku joke but my maturity level is 9/10 i would say i am mature when i have to be mature but when the fun times come i can also be funny/
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: -
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): i am a guy/male and i love survival servers they seem so fun but the communities are not as close as a smp that is why i've been trying to look for a smp for a while now. i am currently going to my first year of high school after my summer break. So i have alot of time right now that i am on my summer break. i am a person who likes fun and likes to interact with people and help them out when they did help.
Anything else we should know about you?: no
06/23/2015 3:13 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone has been accepted and added on skype. Please check your skype guys! Still room for others as well
06/23/2015 12:28 am
Oakansheild123
Name:
Thoryn

IGN:
Oakansheild

Why do you want on the server?:
Because I have been on many other survival servers (and SMP's) and they have been really fun and by the look of this one it sounds like it is going to be great!

Have you been on a server like this one?:
Nothing like this with the events. (great idea btw)

What is your maturity level?:
8-9 depending on my mood but I still like to joke around.

Do you do Youtube Videos?:
No.

Tell us about your self.:
I live in New Zealand which is a small country.
I am a young gamer who knows a bunch about Minecraft.
I have been playing Minecraft for about 1-2 years.

Anything else we should know about you?:
I have a great personality and can interact well with other players.
I will play for a couple hours each day. (unless of certain reasons)
06/22/2015 7:56 pm
ripscoot5
Name: Paul
IGN: martinfritz5
Skype (This is required!): ripscoot5
Why do you want on the server?: My favorite thing is Vanilla Minecraft and I have previously been on whitelisted SMP servers before but they always die out because of inactivity or the owner shuts down the server without notice. I love meeting new people. Minecraft gets boring playing Singleplayer and being on a server with a close community will make it a lot better and more enjoyable for me.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes. I have been on a couple beforehand but they close randomely or people stop being active.
What is your maturity level?: 8-9, but I can still have a laugh.
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: I don't currently make videos but I might in the future. I'll link it to you through Skype if accepted.
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am a pretty chill guy. I love to meet new people and I love being involved in the community. I am a very active player and I can help out anyone who needs it.
Anything else we should know about you?: I play almost everyday for a couple hours and I am pretty good at redstone and building.
06/22/2015 3:47 pm
Audiatorix_
Jay you have been accepted. Still room for others as well
06/22/2015 3:38 pm
ImGlyph
Name: Jay

IGN: HotKnickels

Skype (This is required!): jayj4yvm

Why do you want on the server?: I always loved to play Minecraft! But I always got bored on single player and I couldn't share my build, creations and ideas with friends or other people. Than I came across Hermitcraft and that was the way I wanted to play Minecraft!

Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes, Wabbitcraft. But it's not that fun, you have to write commands to make a hopper work properly -.- And also to much people on the server. You are invisible there.

What is your maturity level?: A cool young teenager

Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: At the moment I don't do Youtube stuff, but I'm open for it! Always thinking of making tutorials of my creations. Or I can help with making videos

Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): Im Jay and I love gaming! Especially League of Legends and Minecraft. I'm currently studying computer hardware and programming at school. When I don't have school, I try to work a little to earn some money and buy myself new equipment for my setup.

Anything else we should know about you?: I play mostly during the evenings and vacations. I have now 2 months vacation so that means alot of Minecraft
Minecraft strengths: Automatic redstone farms and creative building.
06/22/2015 3:19 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone should have been contacted. We would like some more active players! So please apply!
06/11/2015 1:37 pm
_morticus_
Name: Sabrina
IGN: _morticus_
Skype (This is required!): sabjoson
Why do you want on the server?: I have been searching for a Hermitcraft-like server for a long time now and I would like to try this one out. I also feel that since this server is whitelisted it would be harder for hackers to get into the system. I enjoy watching the Hermitcraft series on YouTube and would love to be part of a community such as this one. It seems that everyone is taking this server very seriously
Have you been on a server like this one?: I have been on a public survival server but I have never been on a whitelisted/community one
What is your maturity level?: Very mature but I love to joke around with friends
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: Nope
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I live in the United States. I ride horses competitively and am going to eventually go to vet tech school. I love playing video games but Minecraft is my favorite. I've been playing Minecraft for about three years now. I love meeting new people and making friends. Redstone is NOT my strong point, but I love building,exploring, mining, and farming. I am very trustworthy and responsible and would love to become a member of your server!
Anything else we should know about you?: I am willing to be on the server at least three hours a day, at least seven days a week depending if anything comes up.

Thank you!
06/11/2015 8:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
minik16
Name: Dominik
IGN: minik16
Skype (This is required!): minikminikminik2

Why do you want on the server?: I took interest in this server due to the great presentation of it on the forum. Seems like a good quality server that's serious.

Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes, I have been on three.

What is your maturity level?: I'm pretty mature but sometimes I like to make silly jokes.

Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: No I don't have.

Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I'm currently a student, upgrading my marks in general.
I tend to get really into a handful of games, including Minecraft among others. I'm not one to get excited over a steam sale, because I only need a few games to keep me entertained, so long as they have a lot of replayability. As for my personality, I'd say I'm really laid back and friendly I guess ? I hardly ever get into serious conflicts with people, as I like to see things from different perspectives. I tend to get along with most people. and if nothing else, at least not be hated by them.

Anything else we should know about you?: I have a ton of experience with Minecraft. I'm capable of making neat and original redstone/mechanical contraptions, such as farms, as well as making nice looking structures with a bit of effort and planning.
I have been playing Minecraft since official release 1.2
06/10/2015 11:26 pm
JinObie
Name: Amil

IGN: JinObie

Skype (This is required!): amil.silahic2

Why do you want on the server?: I want to be on the server because I want to meet new people and maybe learn a few things form other players.

Have you been on a server like this one?: Not really I haven't played SMP type in a while and when I have maybe couple weeks later it got shut down so never got to really play. Just wanna do something new.

What is your maturity level?:8/9 (Depending on if we are joking around or not)

Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): My name is Amil I liked to be called Jin and I love you play games. I also enjoy eating food which is like 50% of my day . Last but not least I am Jin, which some people may love or hate.

Anything else we should know about you?:I'm ready to start playing with new people and learn a few things along the way.

Thank you for reading this.
~Jin
06/09/2015 8:51 am
Audiatorix_
Crow you have been contacted. Still room for others to join us!
06/08/2015 5:12 pm
Audiatorix_
Ive contacted you twice cupcakes
06/08/2015 3:56 pm
cupcakes_
Hey I did not get a skype message yet
06/08/2015 3:07 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone except Patrick has been accepted! Looking for more people to join in on the fun!
06/07/2015 8:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TrustInTomorrow
Name: Nick
IGN: TrustInTomorrow
Skype (This is required!): nbcorner
Why do you want on the server?: I have been looking for the perfect Minecarft SMP community to game with. I think this is the perfect server for me.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes
What is your maturity level?: 9/10
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thesmashize
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am a 16 year old boy and have been enjoying the game of Minecarft for approximately 4 years. I enjoy doing YouTube and just having fun/hanging out. I have a goal of reaching 2,000 subscribers by the end of the summer. (I'm at 1,909 atm)
Anything else we should know about you?: Nope
06/07/2015 8:25 pm
Athiex
Name:Mark
IGN:Athiex
Skype (This is required!):Athiexgamrs
Why do you want on the server?: To have a place to spend some time when i'm not playing league or other games during the summer.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Nope
What is your maturity level?:9
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel:NA
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): Welp i'm 16 once summer vacation hits ill be playing games - so i'm looking for a nice server to play on while being bored. I will be playing about 3 months on this server if i get in, because i will be taking 3AP classes next year which will require alot of my time.
Anything else we should know about you?: I like Anime =D
06/07/2015 7:50 pm
cupcakes_
should of mentioned that I am probably getting a new computer sometime soon
06/07/2015 7:49 pm
cupcakes_
Name: Shane Fallon
IGN: cupcakes_
Skype (This is required!): thatcrazykid08
Why do you want on the server?: I watch videos of servers like these and they seem fun and I was on another but it got shut down a while back
Have you been on a server like this one?: Once
What is your maturity level?: Fairly Mature
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: no but I have vine
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am a long time minecraft who loves the game. I have played on all platforms. I am a fairly good builder and I am okay with redstone. My favorite things to build are usefull or goofy contraptions
Anything else we should know about you?: I have a very free scedule
06/07/2015 5:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
Name: Patrick
IGN: Patricking
Skype (This is required!): Patricking007
Why do you want on the server?: Because I love to play vanilla and private servers are good cuz no spam in chat and everyone knows everyone
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yep, but they usually go down
What is your maturity level?: 6-7/10
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: KhufuPlays
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I started minecraft in 2013 and got it for my birthday. I was a pro at minecraft b4 I started minecraft thanks to youtube videos
Anything else we should know about you?: nope

Audia-Craft Owners!

You will be contacted via Skype once your application is reviewed. We will give you the IP if your application is accepted.
06/07/2015 5:30 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone has been contacted and accepted! Still room for more people
06/07/2015 5:12 pm
LukatoPRO
Name: Lucas
IGN: LukatoPRO
Skype (This is required!): lukato122
Why do you want on the server?: I want to join my friend KenyanRice
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes
What is your maturity level?: Higher than the average 14 yr old maybe around 18-19
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: No
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am a 14 year old male who just got back into minecraft. I've been off the game for 2-3 months and hope to enjoy the server.
Anything else we should know about you?: Nope
06/07/2015 3:17 pm
ThatGamingPro77
Name: Tristan
IGN: ThatGamingPro77
Skype (This is required!): thatgamingpro77
Why do you want on the server?: so i can meet other youtubers and record a great series.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes, I'm aware of how things work and I'm ready to be a part of everything.
What is your maturity level?:1-100 an 80 b/c I'm 14 and I make stupid jokes every once in a while.
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: Youtube.com/user/thatgamingpro
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum):I'm a freshman in highschool and I love to record and livestream. (Which I'll do a lot of on the server.) I love being apart of the community and I will collaborate with any one I can. I really love minecraft, I've been playing for about 2 years and I know tons of stuff, I have pretty good building skills and they are getting better also I can do basic redstone and tons of other things. I love helping people on MC and I usually get a lot of resources so I give things away all the time.
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm ready to get on the server and be apart of a great community!
06/07/2015 2:48 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
datmoedoe
Name: Hunter
IGN: iMoe
Skype (This is required!): hunter.moe5665

Why do you want on the server?: I'm currently looking for a new server to spend some time on, as school is going to be over very soon and I'm gonna need some stuff to occupy me. I like automating things and building many farms, so that I can be lazy and not need to go out and collect all those resources.

Have you been on a server like this one?: I have been on a server thats similar to this, but it was just a vanilla SMP with no staff at all. It's still online, however there are very few people who play on it, aside from this one guy who spends a good 5 hours a day on it.

What is your maturity level?: I tend to use "rekt mate" which automatically takes away 1 point. 9/10

Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I can handle most situations in a calm manner, unless you steal all my chicken from my chicken farm, then ill probably tear you to pieces. I'm also pretty good at building, however I usually build in creative, but I can make some decent looking houses.

Anything else we should know about you?: trust me, im super cool
06/07/2015 2:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheGreekFatGeek
Name: Ronald (Ronny)

IGN: TheGreekFatGeek

Skype (This is required!): ShantingShame

Why do you want on the server?: I'm just looking for a mature sever community to show off too and meet some lovely people. I hate the server I'm currently playing on now and I would leave it in a heart beat if this one is any bit better.

Have you been on a server like this one?: Currently I'm playing on Cranium, it is a great server with lovely people! But more than half of the kids are immature and are very dumb. They never pay attention to their actions and they never think about how something will effect someone if they do it. I'm looking for a mature, serious (NOT COMPLETELY), and fun community to nerd out over Minecraft with.

What is your maturity level?: I am a very serious person in game, but out side of that, or in a skype call I'm cracking jokes and just having fun. But if your looking for a number... 8/10

Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel: I stopped making videos along time ago XD... So I don't have a channel anymore.

Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am Greek, I live in america, and I play a lot of sports. I'm a rare individual, I'm like a nerd jocky... The games I play are CSGO, Minecraft, Rust, Dark Souls, and Dragon Age. I am currently playing for a CSGO team (Not Pro XD) and I am also apart of a Rust clan. I play video games to win, dominate, amaze, and excite. I never back down from a challenge and I never ask for help. I'm serious, funny, smart, and I'm always thinking on ways to improve myself. I think I would make a great addition to your server. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Anything else we should know about you?: I covered it all in the question above... XD
06/07/2015 10:02 am
oScotia
Name: Stacey
IGN: TheStacey
Skype (This is required!): MsMackster
Why do you want on the server?: i've been looking for a mature server, with admins/staff that are actually active.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes.
What is your maturity level?: 9/10, everyone has that little bit of sillyness
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): Minecraft is like a drug for me, if i don't get my daily dose, it ain't good. I love to build, in survival. i recently was staff on another server, that has shut down, and was the most active staff/member they had.
Anything else we should know about you?: not really.
06/06/2015 3:59 pm
Kivitas
Name:Nick
IGN:KenyanRice
Skype (This is required!):nickrubera
Why do you want on the server?:I want to join the server because I have always wanted to play in an active vanilla server with a good player base.
Have you been on a server like this one?:Yes I have been on a server like this.The owners said they would have the server up for months but it was only up for 2 weeks.
What is your maturity level?:On a scale of 1-10 and 10 being the highest I would say 9/10.
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel:N/A
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum):My name is Nick and I love Minecraft.I live on the East Coast so I am in the EST time zone.I like to play to play video games of all genre besides MOBA's,I hate MOBA games.I am a nice person and I am fun to be around also I like to help people with various tasks as long as I know how to do that task.
Anything else we should know about you?:I can put in between 6 and 18 hours a week into the server but that might vary depending on the week.

Thanks for Reading!
~Nick
06/06/2015 3:04 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone has been contacted. Still looking for more applications!
06/05/2015 9:13 pm
TheGamingHobo
Name: Andrew
IGN:Methos_
Skype (This is required!):TechnyHD
Why do you want on the server?: Tired of being on big servers and no loot. I also like playing with a tight community where everyone knows each other
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes i have been,
What is your maturity level?:8/10 can be silly some times
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum):I am very interesting, i can be funny and alot of fun, im trustful, i have ran 2 gaming communities before and i have helped make and set up minecraft servers.
Anything else we should know about you?: I can be on alot
06/05/2015 8:56 pm
Audiatorix_
Everyone is accepted! Please give us more apps
06/05/2015 8:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ZakaiPlayz
Name:Liam
IGN: ZakaiPlayz
Skype (This is required!): Zakainz
Why do you want on the server?:I have been on two servers like this yet none of them went in the direction I wanted them two So I have been searching forums for a while and came to this.What seams like a great community and a place to hangout and have a great time.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes I have been on two.
What is your maturity level?: A good 8 or 9/10
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I am 15 Years old and have been playing minecraft for about four years.I am a competent programmer and enjoy working with a community in SMP style minecraft I watch Cube and Hermit-craft and minecrack.I enjoy making things selling and trading with other players and working on huge projects
Anything else we should know about you?:I know another person thats on and I have Skype and Teamspeak
06/05/2015 8:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Nerd
Conan_mc
Name: Conan
IGN: Conan_mc
Skype (This is required!): Already gave mine to you (I contacted you with a few questions about the server)
Why do you want on the server?: I just want to do simple smp and not deal with the noise of big mainstream servers with staff beggars logging in every five minutes.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes, 2 to be exact.
What is your maturity level?: I'd say a solid 9 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest).
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum): I love farming, mining, and making builds that look nice. I'll be the first person to help someone with anything and I have a knack for getting along with pretty much any kind of personality. My strongest qualities are my competitiveness, diplomatic attitude, and ability to put bad experiences and past disputes behind me. I'm an extrovert and I don't shy from anything that might involve working with other people.
Anything else we should know about you?: I'm quite familiar with building arenas with mcedit, so if you guys know how to use mcedit i can send you a few schematics of arenas for the events you talked about.
06/05/2015 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LegoCraft 2_0
IGN:Jdouble0100 [Gonna change it to jd4reals soon,sorry for that name,I don't like it either,couldn't find any better name]
Skype (This is required!):jd4reals1
Why do you want on the server?:Because I really would like to join an active,vanilla community on minecraft.
Have you been on a server like this one?: Yes,I have been on about three other of these types of servers.
What is your maturity level?:I can crack some immature jokes at times,but other then that,I'd say I'm high up in the maturity levels.
Do you do Youtube Videos? (Not required!) If so link us to your channel:Yes,but I quit.
Tell us about your self. (2-3 sentences minimum):I am an active,mature player,who's special skills are in the mining,farming,and [sometimes] building departments.I like to play minecraft,especially modded,but I like vanilla in whitelisted servers.
Anything else we should know about you?:Not really.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome