Beaconcraft staff server recruitment - NEED STAFF!!!

WolfTheNoble's Avatar WolfTheNoble3/27/17 5:49 pm
1 emeralds 229 6
3/30/2017 7:03 pm
WarriorOGaming's Avatar WarriorOGaming
Hello, I am WolfTheNoble. I am head admin for the beaconcraft server which is a server which now needs staff.
As staff on beaconcraft after applying will be given your role and as always each role comes with different responsibilities. Right now we are looking for 5 different roles to be filled, all will be as followed.

1.Helper
2.Moderator
3.Builder
4.Admin
5.Community Manager

From helper though to moderator we after time allow promotions just like any other server I suppose.

This allows you as staff not to just sit as the same rank forever and to be able to have some variety.

Beaconcraft, unlike most servers, doesn't use skype as our ways of communication, we use discord allowing us to have more control over the staff team.

So I know your bored but now here is the application format.

Ign-
Age-
Timezone-
Discord Id-
Position you are applying for-
Why would you be the best staff for this role?-
Have you had any previous staffing experience?-
How many hours could you contribute to the server?-
Any skills which would allow you to work as a team with other players?-
Any other information.-

Thank you for choosing beaconcraft as the server you apply for.
If you are accepted you will be told on this forum post as well as a private message with a link to our staff chat.
WolfTheNoble
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2017 7:03 pm
WarriorOGaming
Ign- WarriorOGaming

Age-19

Timezone- EST

Discord Id-#9428

Position you are applying for- Community Manager
Why would you be the best staff for this role?- I bring the experience factor to the table. I am aware that this server is one that can truly use my help and I am will to give my 100% in help bring this server up and about and increase its player base

Have you had any previous staffing experience?- I have been Community Director on another community JARC Games, head admin on Broinccin City and Head Officer on PrisonMC

How many hours could you contribute to the server?- 10 hours a day

Any skills which would allow you to work as a team with other players?- I am a team Player and I know and have a lot of experience when it comes to communication skills and background (Engineering stuff)

Any other information.- Thanks for taking time to read my app
03/30/2017 6:33 pm
Rafitheking
Ign- rafitheking
Age- 14
Timezone- pacific time zone
Discord Id- Rafitheking
Position you are applying for- Admin
Why would you be the best staff for this role?-I will enforce the rules, while keeping the people who play on the server entertained so that they'll come back and make the server their home server.
Have you had any previous staffing experience?- KInd of i been a moderator and ina build team also a helper
How many hours could you contribute to the server?- monday to friday 4-5 hours and saturday and sunday 8 hours or more
Any skills which would allow you to work as a team with other players?- I LIKE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND GET TO KNOW THEM
Any other information. no thank ypu thats all
03/28/2017 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Archvana
Ign- Yoshino_Koiwai
Age- 17
Timezone- Atlantic Canada
Discord Id- #7244 (Not sure what ID would be)
Position you are applying for- Admin
Why would you be the best staff for this role?- I will enforce the rules, while keeping the people who play on the server entertained so that they'll come back and make the server their home server.
Have you had any previous staffing experience?- I was once an owner, Co-owner, and and Moderator on three different servers.
How many hours could you contribute to the server?- I can contribute as much as I can provide, which can be between 12-24 a week.
Any skills which would allow you to work as a team with other players?- I'm a great problem solver and I think rationally to problems.
Any other information.- Nothing at the moment.
03/28/2017 7:50 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TBNRstone
Ign- Stqne

Age- 12, soon to be 13

Timezone- EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Discord Id- 8235

Position you are applying for- Moderator

Why would you be the best staff for this role?- I have used many hacked clients before. I have experience using tracers, anti KB and aim bot. I stopped using illegal clients a while back because I realized the risk of using them and what the outcome would be if I ever got exposed. Although because I have used hacked clients it gives me a leg up on what to look for in a player of interest. I know that may decrease the likeliness of getting accepted, but I wanted to be honest. But, I can also contribute positively to any situation whether it is trying to make a friend or developing a new game mode.

Have you had any previous staffing experience?- I have experience from being a Mod, Admin and Helper across servers including KitPVP

How many hours could you contribute to the server?- 2-4 a day.

Any skills which would allow you to work as a team with other players?- Yes. I am always kind and respectuful to someone no matter their age, and I am always fair. I don't go immediately go punish someone because the anti-cheat went off or because of one report against them. I work out the problem and see how I can solve it the most fair and efficient way possible.

Any other information.- First off, thank you for reading my staff application thus far. I also wanted to say that I have school which may interfere with my time on the server, but I still will give it any time I have.
03/30/2017 5:34 pm
WolfTheNoble
Welcome to the staff team! I will soon send you a link to our discord
03/27/2017 10:40 pm
happygamer12
I am no longer applying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com