Are there any Nintendo Switch bedrock hidden controls/shortcuts?

JADugar's Avatar JADugar5/29/20 11:42 am history
1 emeralds 414 1
5/29/2020 1:01 pm
BlazeDrake's Avatar BlazeDrake
Hi guys,

I've been trying to search the internets for what seemed to me such a quickly searchable thing, however with no luck, so thought I will drop a question here.

I've just started playing MC for the first time couple of weeks ago and despite being so fascinated by the game I am constantly frustrated by the controls. How long does it take to move a cursor with analog sticks from one corner to another. Or swap/collect/pick items in chests/inventory etc.

I understand it's a trade off when using a controller vs mouse/keyboard, but recently I discovered I could double click 'A' to pick up and stash x item into one stack, rather than clicking on each of them scatered in chests/inventory.

And this got me thinking, are there more hidden shortcuts like that on consoles? Like there's i.e. this amazing shortcut on pc when pointing to a block and middle clicking, would select that material in your inventory.

I think the latter does not exist on consoles(at least I got tired googling), but if there are any other that you are aware of, can you please post it or link it to where those are described?

Thanks!
SHAREit
Appvn
JADugar
Level 1 : New Miner