Empires Smp 2 Theory

TweetTweetChick's Avatar TweetTweetChick11/13/22 8:27 pm history
2 emeralds 77
As you may or may not know the rift has appeared in empires smp and in hermet craft. After around 13 of the Hermitcraft members went through the portal it closed on both sides. In this thread I will talk about some of my theory's related to that. I hope you continue to read and I hope you enjoy

  My first Idea is related to the fact that their was a portal on the hermitcraft side but not on the empires side. the empires side was just a rift. We also need to consider the fact that the portal on the hermitcraft side was a rift until grian pressed the "press me" button. So why? Their is a small possibility that it was a coincidence that that happed but in terms of lore I do not think its true. I think that the lodestone has something to do with it. Compass's use magnets to point to things. Lodestones have so kind of magnet because when you use a compass on it it now points to it meaning their is some magnetic field. My guess is the magnetic field is stronger than we think. We really don't know how the portals work. What if the portal part of it it also suspended by some magnetic field. I think that when Grian pressed the button it released a magnetic pulse that went into the rift making it open.

  What does this have to do with the crossover. What I think happened is sort of complex. What I envision is that each world or smp is a planet. Each so called "Planet" spins around the smp multiverse some being closer than others. The empires smp and Hermitcraft server are closer to each other than per say the dream smp and empires smp but also less close than hermitcraft and double life or empires and rats smp. But back to my idea, I think that when worlds get close to each other or close to an end A rift will appear on certain conditions. When they get even closer the rift will open if certain things happen. the things that happen in my ideas is a strong electromagnetic pulse. When one side opens it allows items in and as it gets closer people can go through. I think when they get really close the rift closes because of how close the magnets or core of the world are. In some spaces it is faster while others would be slow. this shows how rendog went through after but still got through the rift just much later than the others. on rare chances they will collide making every one transfer severs. My guess is hermitcraft sent the pulse but eventually empires will get close to colliding so it is possible to in a way go back through the rift but will not collide and not get to close. This part was complicated but the next part is to do with the end of a world type thing.

  In empires smp 1 house blossom had cracks in it at the end of the seriose. iI think the core of the world was ready exploding and sending off pulses. When The reactor exploded it forded the core to send them of more and faster. in LDshadowlady's song this lyric appeared at the end of the 2nt to last song. "house blossom it was split in half by many massive rifts." when the pulses were released it caused them because of the magic in the core that had the magnet in the center. Nobody went through or sent something through so we do not know if it would sent a portal or was just a rift that did not have enough portal energy to activate. I think the second one is true because when Kathrine's empire died the magic was drained so it could not open and was just the shell of the rift.

  If this is true than what is in the world for the future. comment below for more theory's and with other ideas.
TweetTweetChick
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage