Minecraft Community Input for Server

Ditz's Avatar Ditz1/9/20 5:43 pm
1 emeralds 135 3
1/10/2020 7:20 pm
Ditz's Avatar Ditz
Hey Guys Ditz Here,

I'm trying to create a brand new Minecraft server that is fun and non-repetitive. Lately there has been so many servers that are basically the same and i would like to make a server for the community that is both Fun and Unique. Therefore, I was wondering if i could get some input from the Minecraft Community on what i should do to make a Server that is Unique and Interesting to gain players attentions for those who stopped playing and to bring them back into the community.

- What Gamemode should i make the server?

- What Version should it be?

- What should be allowed / Limited?

- What can i bring to make it unique and non-repetitive?

- What can i do to build a playerbase?

- What can i do to retain players?

I know i can barely cover all the areas, but these are the gist of what i can pull from my head.

If there is anything else that you guys can add, please feel free to do so. All the help is appreciated.

I would also need some help as well if you guys dont mind.

Thanks for taking the time to read and helping out!

Ditz,
Ditz
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner