~Nether Town Build Contest~

TheCreeper_IsBack's Avatar TheCreeper_IsBack8/2/20 10:58 am
1 emeralds 58
Heya!!

I'm hosting a Unofficial Nether-Related build contest!

(This contest has NOTHING to do with official PMC contests.)

You must make a Nether Town that looks like in the Nether!

Rules:

-1 Entry per person.
If one person makes 2 entries, they will automatically be disqualified.

-MUST be made with Nether blocks. The builds need to be made with Nether material, and have the background of the town be in the Nether. (You can make it look like the Nether in the Overworld.)

-NO stealing anybody else's builds. If you steal anybody else's builds, I will disqualify you for cheating. If you made a build in the past that could be an entry for the contest, it will not be allowed and you will be asked to make a new one. If this is repeating, you are automatically disqualified.

-MUST be 1.16. Any builds who are not in the version of 1.16 will be disqualified. (You update it through the Microsoft Store)

-NO bullying. If anybody bullies anybody because of their build, Minecraft skin, etc., they will be Banned from all contests of mine.

-NO spamming entries. If you spam entries (keep on entering the same thing), you will be disqualified.

-
May use any edition of Minecraft. Anybody is allowed to use any edition of Minecraft (Pocket Edition, Java, ETC.).

-Creative Mode is recommended. This isn't a rule, but Creative is recommended, if you do it in Survival, great job! If you DO do it in Survival Mode, you won't get extra points.

-Will have EVERY member up on the board. I will make a board when somebody gets in. Only 15 can enter, 3 can win.

THIRD PLACE PRIZE:

Me subscribing to them, and 1 skin request of any kind. (Even the ones I don't make.)

SECOND PLACE PRIZE

Me subscribing to them, help them with 2 things on PMC, and 2 Skin requests of any kind. (Even the ones I don't make.)

FIRST PLACE PRIZE

Me subscribing to them,One of the judges for the next competition, and 5 Skin Requests of any kind (Even the ones I don't make.)

3 Judges, They will be random from my Subscriber list. If you subscribe trying to be judge, then you won't be chosen.

Please don't think that I won't give you the prizes, I don't do anything like that, I will give you prizes when contest is done.

Enter before August 19, the final results will be August 23, any entries after August 19 will be DISQUALIFIED.

Minimum of Contestants: 6

Maximum of Contestants: 15

TheCreeper_IsBack
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior