Favourite Seeds!!!!!

GameDoggo23's Avatar GameDoggo237/27/21 11:57 pm
1 emeralds 110
Sub everybody! I'm almost addicted to epic seeds (i only play bedrock thou) and I would like to know your favourite seed... I guess Java Edition seeds are fine too!

I'll share my Bedrock Seed first!!! It is called 'grapefruit' and you spawn near a desert temple, 2 villages, and a swamp biome!!! Also, there is a HUGE ravine behind the desert temple which has at least 21 exposed diamonds (I even found MORE in the surrounding caves)! No here is the EPIC PART! There is a ruined portal near the acacia village (near spawn), however, it leads you straight to a NETHER FORTRESS!!! Plus, there is even a BASTION just 200 blocks away!!! The nearest stronghold is situated beneath another village with 2 BLACKSMITH, and already has 4 eyes of ender in the frame... Now any speedrunner can stop here... But there is MORE!!!

If you are keen on finding an end city, this seed is incredibly INSANE... Cause when you enter the end dimension after beating the dragon, the End City (and the End Ship) is visible from your End Spawn!!! It is sooo close!!! There's also another end ship around 500 blocks away...

IF U WANNA SEE THE SEED IN MORE DETAIL... PLZ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE, AND I WILL LEAK THE COORDINATES FOR THE SECOND END CITY, THE BASTION (if you find it hard to find it), AND AN EIGHT VEIN OR ANCIENT DEBRIS!!! I will explain it all in more detail there in like a month... So stay tuned!
My channel is (GameDoggo23), I'm the one with a colour barred profile!

Plus, I've added a poll below just to see your interests!

Thanks!!!
GameDoggo23
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer