BlazePvP | KitPvP| LOOKING FOR STAFF

AshleyyA's Avatar AshleyyA8/26/15 7:18 pm
1 emeralds 125 1
8/26/2015 7:50 pm
Ninjaration's Avatar Ninjaration
I have just opened my new server!
What is it?
This server is a custom KitPvP server with a very unique style and custom plugins.
What are you offering?
-Custom Plugins
-24/7
-Unique gameplay style
How do i join?
Ip: s28.hosthorde.com:25984

Im currently looking for a youtuber rank.
an advertiser rank.
and some trial-moderators.
AshleyyA
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ninjaration
08/26/2015 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey, Astapoveh, I didn't see any given format. I'm going to be applying for Trial-Mod. If give me a format, or if this format doesn't suffice, I'll happily re-apply!

What Interests you about the Blazepvp project?*: I have staffed on multiple servers, but this server really stands out. I recognize all the work being put into this server, this means the founders and staff care for the player base, and that's our main priority!

What position are you applying for*: Trial-Mod

What is your in game minecraft account name*: Ninjaration

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: 5-6 years.

How old are you*: 16

Male or Female: Male

What timezone are you in*: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: I would consider being a people person one of my strengths. I find it self satisfying helping others that need attention! I am absolutely great at following directions, and doing what I'm told. I like company, meaning I'm great working as a team!

Why should we consider you*: As I have mentioned above, I would consider myself a minecraft veteran player. I have staffed on numerous other servers, and am currently moderating a server as admin. This makes me feel comfortable handling difficult situations, to everyday problems. I am experienced with moderating commands, and plugins to help maximize my moderating ability

Skype*: minebuilders (Picture is me standing next to a lamplight!)

YouTube channel: N/A

Experience: In my local school I was elected as Vice president. This gives me the opportunity to practice Leadership, teamwork, maturity skills, all skills in which are crucial to maintain a position on your staff team. I am experience with forums, giving me the chance to post, reply, and monitor the forums of any given server. In game I’ve staff multiple times, and I’d like to reenter a great staff team where we work together to but problems behind us!

Additional Information*: I am bilingual. I am extremely fluent in Spanish, and English.
I'm in the middle of a course of Arabic, so I understand the fundamentals of the language. I am available from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM everyday, but must split the time between the BlazePvP Network, and my elective classes. This would give me approximately 5 or more hours on your server. I look forward to help shape an amazing community! Thank you!

My regards,

Markus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome