[ExodonMC] | Build Team | Staff Team | Developers | Required

fastgameing361's Avatar fastgameing3612/15/15 9:18 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 38
2/26/2015 9:18 am
doubtstand's Avatar doubtstand

* Welcome to *
ExodonMC, a server experience to the next level
Important Links
Contact: Skype - jake361361 , or over Planet Minecraft messaging, feel free to post a question in this thread as well.
Please read the thread, to find out more information on available positions, as well about the Server!

Who we are
We are an independent Network, aspiring to bring you unique and original game modes, along with a quality gaming environment.

What is ExodonMC?
ExodonMC, is a Hub server that will be including many gamemodes such as Factions, Survival, PotPvP, SkyBlock, Creative, Soup, PvP and a huge range of Great custom Arcade Games and Game Modes. That all the Admins and Owners have been working hard on, Currently we have the best of the best staff team, with a hugely dedicated server box and Lead Owner who has given up so much of his money and time for this server.

My personal View
On the server is that it will be a huge success, some of the reasons are the server Lead Owner will be spending a lot of Advertising money for things like a YouTube Adverts, YouTubers to Feature are Promotional Video, and lots more How can you not be excited.

Applications

Build Team |Application
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CjFS3mW.png[/img]
[size=125][Build Team] |[bgcolor=yellow]Application[/bgcolor][/size]

What is your age: (Age goes here.)
what is your skype?: - Required.
name:
How long can you build per day: (Time goes here.)
How long have you been building in minecraft: (Answer goes here.)
What are your strongest building styles: (Answer goes here.)
What are your weakest building styles: (Answer goes here.)
What can you bring to the team: (Answer goes here.)

[size=125]Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well.[/size]
What is your minecraftname: (Answer goes here.)
Anything else: (Optional answer goes here.)[/center]

Developers |Application
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MVq3l5K.png[/img]
[size=125][Developer] |[bgcolor=yellow]Application[/bgcolor][/size]
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):
This is your in game name which is displayed on the server.
name:
What is your age:
State your current age.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain.
Explain if you have been banned on any server’s, if not, say no if you have not been banned.
What time Zone are you in:
State your time zone.
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day:
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:
Answer if you can be on at least 3 hours a day, and make a detailed schedule of your weekly Minecraft schedule.
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member:
Answer yes, or no.
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a developer:
Answer what you think is required.
Do you have experience as being a developer for a different server:
If yes, Please provide proof:
Answer N/A if you do not have previous experience as a staff member on any server.
How complex out of /10 would you say your skill in developing plugins is:
Answer a number between 0 and 10.
Why do you want to become a developer on this server, and what separates you from the rest:
Add in the reason you want staff on the server, and why you think you have a better chance than others.
Being a developer requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism, skill and what else in your opinion:
Add another trait which you feel is important for a developer to contain.
Finally, anything else you want to add:
State anything else you want to add.[/center]

Staff Team |Application
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/111FElN.png[/img]
[size=125][Staff Team] |[bgcolor=yellow]Application[/bgcolor][/size]
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):
name:
What is your age:
State your current age.
Explain if you have been banned on any server’s, if not, say no if you have not been banned.
State your time zone.
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:
Answer if you can be on at least 3 hours a day, and make a detailed schedule of your weekly Minecraft schedule.
Answer yes, or no.
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator:
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server:
If yes, Please provide proof:
Answer N/A if you do not have previous experience as a staff member on any server.
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff:
Answer how you can help the server if you were a moderator.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:
Add in the reason you want staff on the server, and why you think you have a better chance than others.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion:
Add another trait which you feel is important for a moderator to contain.
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator:
Add in what you will add to the staff team as a moderator.

Hypothetical Questions:
Explain what you would do or how you would handle the situations listed below.
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do?
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him?
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do?
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation?
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server.
Answer why emotions are important to keep out of the server.
Why is teamwork important for a staff team:
Answer what you feel the main reason teamwork is important.
Are you a leader:
Answer if you think you are a leader.
Are you good at managing stress:
Explain if you can handle stress and the process you go while dealing with stress.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why:
Explain whether you think you are or are not a risk taker.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected:
Answer why you think you won’t get the moderator position.
State anything else you want to add.[/center]

Anything else?
ExodonMC, We would much like it if you are offering any other services. Such as youtubing, advertising, beta testing, graphic design, etc anything that wasn't stated. Please privately message me and or post a reply to this form. Thank you for reading.
Note: Skype, Teamspeak and you must have a mic this is key for communication.
fastgameing361
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2015 11:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
ryangamert
[quote="fastgameing361"][center][img]i.imgur.com/Svb3etI.png[/img]
[size=150]* Welcome to *[/size]
[size=150][b]ExodonMC[/b], a server experience to the next level[/size]
[u]Important Links[/u]
Website: [s][color=#000000]exodonmc.com/[/color][/s] [Coming Soon!]
Contact: Skype - jake361361 , or over Planet Minecraft messaging, feel free to post a question in this thread as well.
[size=150][b]Please read the thread, to find out more information on available positions, as well about the Server![/b][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[size=150][u]Who we are[/u]
We are an independent Network, aspiring to bring you unique and original game modes, along with a quality gaming environment.[/size]
[/quote]

Stole this entire post from my good friend bro. Not cool... Maybe if you make your own post then you would get more responses, rather then copying a post that is well known.
02/25/2015 10:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AJCowLoer
PresDaGod
AJCowLoer and he has stolen the staff application which i made which is exact, .

i'm sorry to say bud, there not exact, the one you made asks about when you first joined the server, and his did not, you might want to get all your facts right first

Well actually, we have had the logo made for our business and by legal definition it is a copyright infringement. You are a kid, so let me explain this to you, we have proof that we asked someone to make those logos for us, and you say it's from imgur, well it is not, it is the logo of our company, not just our minecraft server. If you do not believe me, then we can talk over skype and we can get lawyers involved. This is a blatant copyright infringement, and you need to understand that this is not okay because it is illegally taking another companies logo.
02/22/2015 9:31 am
PresDaGod
AJCowLoer and he has stolen the staff application which i made which is exact, .

i'm sorry to say bud, there not exact, the one you made asks about when you first joined the server, and his did not, you might want to get all your facts right first
02/22/2015 8:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bianesmith__

[Build Team] |Application

What is your age: 17
what is your skype?: - methodgbradley
name: Bradley Rochester-smith
How long can you build per day: (approx.) 1-3 hours
How long have you been building in minecraft: 4 years
What are your strongest building styles: Medieval and modern buildings (large and small.)
What are your weakest building styles: Futuristic
What can you bring to the team: I can bring some good looking buildings and ideas for building styles which can be interpreted within the team and developed on to create a whole new building style for the minecraft world too see.

Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well. Please email me and i will respond with a pic of my most recent project - b.rochestersmith@hotmail.co.uk
What is your minecraftname: Gimzels
Anything else: (Optional answer goes here.)
02/22/2015 6:50 am
fastgameing361
Also I would like to say well done to everyone's applications and effort you are putting in, very good and I will get in contact with you soon, please just ignore these kids accusing me of being lazy, you will find out I am not.
02/22/2015 12:52 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
[center][img]i.imgur.com/111FElN.png[/img]
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): Johnanater
What is your age:14
State your current age.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. Nope
What time Zone are you in: PST (Pacific/LA)
State your time zone.
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Yes
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server: Mon-Thurs from about 5-9, Fri-Sun A lot
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member:Yes. Its a task worth taking
Answer yes, or no.
Main Questions:How long has this server been up?
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: On a lot of the time. Ready to help. Good at commands, trust worthy. Having good communication with other staff
If yes, Please provide proof: Yes, I own a server (icebergcraft.com) I've been staff on JOMB
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: I've been staff on servers before. I can communicate with the staff well
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Maturity, knowing commands, being trustworthy, good grammar
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: Redstone, Building, plugins

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? I would mute him for a couple of minutes to enforce the rules
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? Ask him for the evidence. (If he supplies good evidence I'll ban the player) If he doesn't stop spamming, mute him for a while for breaking the rules.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? Ban the player (If I can) and contact you.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? /mute should make him stop doing /tpa. If it doesn't then /kick or temp ban
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server. To reduce drama
Why is teamwork important for a staff team: So we can get problems fixed faster
Are you a leader: Yes
Are you good at managing stress: Yes, I usually just listen to some soothing music and get the job done
Explain if you can handle stress and the process you go while dealing with stress.
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: Depends. If I see the benefits.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: I believe that I should be selected because I'm an experienced staff member that know's a lot of commands.
Finally, anything else you want to add: Thanks everyone! I hope to see you on. Have a YT: YouTube.com/SuperJohnanater
State anything else you want to add.
02/21/2015 11:59 pm
AJCowLoer
ALSO ONE THING build-team-recruiting-t471050.html WE HAVE A COPYRIGHT, which means we have every right to TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU, perhaps you did not read the fine print, but you can check that post, so have fun, and make sure to explain this to your parents when they ask why there is legal action being taken against you. I have screenshotted everything and gathered enough evidence. So be looking forward to talking to you very soon, and for you being so careless as to stealing from a copyrighted company.
02/21/2015 11:52 pm
AJCowLoer
Whoever you are kid, you are the laziest person ever, and very much a kid who thinks its okay to plagiarize. You do realize it is illegal to plagiarize someones work, don't you? DO NOT APPLY, he has stolen this entire post, and he has stolen the staff application which i made which is exact, and I am reporting you, and you will lose your server. I have good connections and you messed with the wrong people. If you are 18, like I am, you can actually face jail time as this is completely illegal, and I know people in the law enforcement agencies, so I can even sue you, because I have proof you stole it. So, I expect to be having a conversation with you very soon, hope you learned your lesson, because if not, you will soon.
02/21/2015 11:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pig
CONTREKEE
fastgameing361, I can see you don't like doing your own work. You just try to find the easy way out. You're trying to steal other peoples post that they worked hard on, then you just come along and copy and paste it, then change a couple of words out. How would you expect to make a successful server if you can do your own work. DO NOT APPLY!
02/22/2015 6:48 am
fastgameing361
Why are you so against me? I created this post and I found those images on someones http://i.imgur.com/, I mean anyone can use them there. If they where your images would you not put copy right with them. This is not the first post of this post from me, and I only copied these images. So you do know copyright dose not apply if you copied it from someone else, even if that person has no copyright.
02/25/2015 10:45 pm
AJCowLoer
you said if they were our images we should put copyright on them, well we did put a copyright on our post, implying that we have a legal copyright, please visit this post and look, build-team-recruiting-t471050.html
and additionally you can see it has not been edited which means we have had a copyright where you have been mistaken.
02/21/2015 3:22 am
UnicornNinja101
IGN: UnicornNinja101
Name: Jackson
Time Zone: United States PST

Ever Been Banned?: Yes, there has been a lot of Drama on my previous servers that i was a part of about 2-3 years ago. Some Hackusations and Disagreement of Opinion, but nothing serious.

3 Hours A Day?: perhaps, i get off of school at 2:30 and it takes me around 15 minutes to get home, so most of my time on the server would be spent between 4:00-8:00 because of Homework and Familial obligations.

Do I Understand What it Takes To Be Staff?: I believe so

What Is Required Of A Mod?: in my opinion, moderators should only have the best interest of the server's 'Health' in mind when making decisions that are under their jurisdiction. Impartial decision making when dissolving conflicts between players and a well adjusted personality are key components to achieving this.

Experience?: Not anything solid, but i was a sub-mod for a faction server for a few months back in 2013 and me and my friends have made several attempts to create servers, but those projects fell out due to our inexperience and lack of resources.

What Do You Offer?: i like to believe that i am a compassionate and fair person, but i know that everyone has imperfections and bouts of hypocrisy. i strive to avoid those moments as much as possible by standing on principle. I am also well-versed in introducing new people to environments that they may not be familiar with due to my many times as the 'new kid' because of my many new schools and friends throughout my life.

Why Become A Mod For This Server?: I dont really know the server that well, but i do know minecraft. and i have seen it fall into a world of mini-games and modding, that while not inherently bad, do not agree with my views of how minecraft would be best enjoyed. i often miss the small, community servers that were so often found before the official release of minecraft. i strive to add that original minecraft feel to whatever servers i can and i feel like this is a good opportunity for me to help the community regain some lost vintage minecraft fun

Additional Trait?: Aside from the aforementioned, i think that being a moderator for any server requires enjoyment for the staff, because if being a moderator becomes a chore instead of a fun time to enjoy helping a server, you are less likely to do as good of a job and will eventually stop caring about the server.

What Do I Add To The Team?: a compassionate personality that players can come to with any problem, be it in game or offline, that is willing to assist players new and old in enjoying the community they have found themselves in!

Hypotheticals:

1. i give a small warning and carry on with business as usual
2. i say to the spammer to calm down or else no one will listen to him, if that doesnt work i would mute the spammer and organize a private conversation between me, the spammer, and the accused in order to find out what is happening. but before banning anyone i would consult with the head moderator or any available staff.
3. i would notify the head admin or the owner and let them know what the situation is.
4. i would message the spammer with a warning, if that fails i would temp ban the spammer (10 minutes) with a message that they cant get what they want through heckling others. if they continue i would alert the head moderator and ask for permission to ban them.

Emotions in the staff: i believe that impartial solution of conflict is necesary, but if all emotion is taken from the server, then i dont think anyone would enjoy what they were doing. being an omiscient entity that doesnt care about any of the players isnt how i feel i can best help the server.

Teamwork's importance?: teamwork is very important, the other staff needs to know what you see and what conflicts are happening on the server. also, if the staff doesnt represent a unified front, how can the players trust them to be responsible and strong staff members?

Am i a Leader?: i dont think that i am the best choice to lead others, but if i am needed in a situation, i believe i can step up to the plate and be what i need to.

Managing Stress?: not particularly, i suffer from Clinical Depression and Anxiety, so ive not always been the most stress-free. but i do find ways to help me cope, such as writing fiction short stories, and playing various videogames such as WoW, Minecraft, and Hearthstone.

Risk Taker?: i dont like taking risks that are unnecesary, but i can be reckless when im the only one the decision effects. i often put the need of others in front of my own ( i am aware that isnt okay) but i dont take serious risks unless i am the only one who would suffer the consequences.

Why Not Me?: i dont think that anyone likes me, years of rejection and self-loathing have led me to believe that i am unappealing both physically and emotionally.

Anything Else?:
I love classic rock and low-key electronic music. I love eating new foods and my favorite drink right now is Diet Mtn Dew!
02/19/2015 5:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
doubtstand
Post lookes a little bit like this one: build-team-recruiting-t471050.html don't you think?
02/20/2015 11:53 pm
PresDaGod
hmm yes perhaps it does, is there a problem with people using similer ways of making somthing? no, do they own that way of doing it? no, so they by all means are allowed to make it this way. dont you think?
02/26/2015 9:18 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
doubtstand
I don't know how old you are, but ever heard of copyright?
02/18/2015 3:40 pm
DLTech312
[center][img]i.imgur.com/CjFS3mW.png[/img]

What is your age: 12 (Please don't Judge me by my age i can be very mature and responsible)
what is your Skype?: - crazydillpickle ( i can only chat and i cannot skype call)
name: Dylan
How long can you build per day: The days i am able to play on my computer, Weekdays maybe about 2 hours max (cant guarentee every weekday) And weekdays maybe most of the day.
How long have you been building in mine craft: I have been building for about one year now and i believe i have the potential to create large structures and buildings
What are your strongest building styles: Modern, Medieval, And Fantasy
What are your weakest building styles: Nether themes and farm type builds
What can you bring to the team: I can bring good builds and i belive i can help this server grow and become a server with tons of players who enjoy what they are seeing and playing.

[size=125]Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well.[/size]
[url]imgur.com/90J28Qy[/url]
What is your minecraftname: T2GSuper
Anything else: I Hope this server strives with or without me!
02/18/2015 3:27 pm
fastgameing361
bump
02/18/2015 11:08 am
bronzzze
[center][img]i.imgur.com/MVq3l5K.png[/img]
[size=125][Developer] |[bgcolor=yellow]Application[/bgcolor][/size]
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):bronzzze

what is your skype?: jan.s072

name: jan
What is your age: 17

Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. NO

What time Zone are you in:GTM+1

Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: Yes

Main Questions:
To know how to code in Java I guess.

Do you have experience as being a developer for a different server:
Yes. I developed my server. But still i am kinda new at coding. I can show you few my plugins.

How complex out of /10 would you say your skill in developing plugins is: 6

Why do you want to become a developer on this server, and what separates you from the rest:
I want to have more experience and learn more about coding in Java beacuse i am kinda new at this.

Being a developer requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism, skill and what else in your opinion:
that its i guess.

Oh and this is my first public plugin which i made: [url]dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simpleautopickup/[/url]
02/18/2015 7:04 am
fastgameing361
bump
02/17/2015 11:07 pm
Minecraftseth20
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):
Herobrinesmelon
What is your age:
no
Mountain time
yes i can
monday-friday 3-10 pm because of school hours no electronics i may pop up for a minute or two
saturday-sunday 8am-12am basically all day

yes
Main Questions:
to have a positive attitude and to know whats right from wrong or bad.
N/A
give sugguestions to them or get what they are in need for>
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:
reason why i want to is because i really have always wanted to be one or as a admin but mod is ok for me. what seperates me from the rest i have a bit of an expirience in having good standings to communication.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion:
positive communication.
a bit of teaching on how to handle situations good and best.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do?
reply their IGN there is a reason the forums are their to advertise.
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? i would say their IGN and then reply we will take care of the problem.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? possibly ask admin to possibly lead to a ban or remove his privelages of having moderator.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? well id handle this for a instance of the user that is requesting id reply to them saying the person that you want to teleport to may not want you to tp to them.
Final Questions:
being that they should keep them out of the server would be that maybe no one would respond back and would spam chat or be muted.
so that you can get the things done right and completed.
Are you a leader:
normally it be the admin
Oh i can handle tons of stress id never be that one guy that just goes nuts over it hit me hard at it!
no the reason why is because of having a issue that would cause to revoke mod privleges.
because i never could get to ever in my life once because of others being the tuff guy.
Also great at hard working skills!
and skype is dan.minecraftseth20
02/17/2015 8:21 pm
Camillavp
what is your skype?: Caytt2000
name: Caleb Treviño
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): Camillavp
What is your age: 14
Explain if you have been banned on any server’s, if not, say no if you have not been banned. I have not been banned on any server.
What time Zone are you in: Central Standard Time Zone
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Yes, I can be on at least 3 hours a day.
On weekdays I can be on about 3 hours a day, on weekends I can be on about 4 to 5 hours a day.
Main Questions:
5 Qualities that make up a good moderator are
Kindness- Kindness to me is key for being a good, and successful moderator.

Activeness- being active is very important in being a successful moderator. You want to be on as much as you can to find the most rule breakers and help the most people. If you dont come on frequently, you wont be able to help.

Helpful/Responsible-A moderator should ALWAYS be responsible for other people and be helping to them. If any player ever comes on and needs help they should without a doubt help them. Everyone deserves to be treated equally.

Intelligence- A moderator or any member of staff should be educated well with what their position requires. If the staff member doesnt know how to catch a hacker, how can you trust them! They need to know how to do what they applied to do.

(Most Importantly) Have Fun- It is the most important thing for the moderator to have fun with what they are doing, At the end of the day it is a block game on your computer. That doesnt mean you can slack off.

I am honest in saying that I have never been a staff member in any Minecraft sever.
I am kind, I like helping people, and I would be willing to do anything asked of me. I also know useful ways to catch hackers, etc...
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: Like I said before, I like helping people and would be willing to do everything required of me.
I believe being a moderator requires, above many other things, kindness.
I would be a good addition to staff becuase I am a very kind person. I have the 5 traits found in a good moderator. I feel like everyone deserves a chance and if you give me a chance i will not let you down.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? I would give him a warning and tell him that next time he would be muted.
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? I would tell him to calm down and would investigate his claims of the other player hacking.
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? I would ask him why he is doing it and try to get him to stop, if he doesn't listen I would tell someone above him about it.
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? I would tell the player sending the requests to stop and if he didn't i would temporarily mute him.
Final Questions:
As a good moderator you must never let your emotions determine whether or not to ban a player, you may end up letting a hacker go because you feel sorry for him.
Look at all the big two million-player servers, they have gotten that level of success because of teamwork. Without teamwork no server will ever grow.
Are you a leader:
Yes, i can take control of risky situations.
I can handle much stress.
I prefer not to take too many risks.
I might not be selected because of my lack of experience but I hope you will give me a chance.
My Skype is "Caytt2000"
02/17/2015 2:44 pm
blockboy200600
bump
02/17/2015 7:36 pm
fastgameing361
02/17/2015 10:58 am
blockboy200600
Bump
02/17/2015 9:52 am
PresDaGod
sorry I didn't finishe with the colors I had to leave
02/17/2015 9:52 am
PresDaGod

[Staff Team] |Application
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): Presdg This is your in game name which is displayed on the server.
What is your age: 13
State your current age.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. No
What time Zone are you in: EST
State your time zone.
Monday – Thursday: 3 – 5| 7 – 9|
Friday: 3 – 5| 7 – 8|
Saturday – Sunday: 10 – 1| 3 – 5| 7 – 10

Answer yes, or no. Yes
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: To be a moderatorator i believe you have to be committed to the server your moderating, You have to be professional about the way you handle problems, You have to be kind to the people you are helping, you have to know the rules of the server so you can inforce them and follow them yourself, you have to be a trustworthy individual, you have to know who has the higher authority on the server, you need to know not to argue with the higher ranks, you must be prepared to have anything thrown at you, you must know how to handle frustration and not take it out on the server Answer what you think is required.
If yes, Please provide proof: I have been staff before and i’m working on getting some proof if i find some i will send it
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: I would help the server by being there whenever i am needed, i will be prepared to face any challenge, I will know how to handle my frustration in case i get frustrated, i will know who the people of higher ranks are, i will do what i’m told when i’m told if they have the aurthority to tell me to do it. Answer how you can help the server if you were a moderator.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: I want to become a moderator so i can help people, catch the people that are breaking the server rules and punish them with the correct punishment, and so people can have a fun time knowning nothing bad can happen| I am separated from the rest because i know my way around most plugins, i can handle any situation, and i’m not afraid to punish someone if needed
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Commitment, Respect, Knoweledge, Maturity,
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: I can add my helping hands so we can help more people at a givin time, I can give my knowledge of commands, and plugins to staff, i can help suggest improvements to the server or staff team. Add in what you will add to the staff team as a moderator.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? Firstly i would ask them where did you mean to post that unless you were purposely advertising, because if they didn’t mean to post if they could of hit delete before clicking send, then i would await their responce and tempban them for 5 – 7 days
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? Firstly i would tell the person saying he is hacking to stop spamming, then go into vanish and follow the player he is saying thats hacking, and if he is hacking i will ban him for a week and if he isn’t i will talk to the player spamming and tempban for 1 – 2 days for spamming/lieing
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? Firstly i would get proof of him/her abusing then i would go strait to a person who has the aurthority to demote and show him the proof of what he is doing,
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation? I would tell the one spamming to stop as a warning and if he keeps doing it i will kick him then if he continues i will tempban for 1 day and if it continues i will perm ban him
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server. They are important to keep out of the server so you don’t change what your suppose to do, they could distract you from your job, or stop you from punishing your friends if they break the rules in the server.
Why is teamwork important for a staff team: Teamwork is important so, you can get jobs done faster, establish a better connection to the other people, get more work done, handle situations better because you have more people thinking about it.
Are you a leader: Yes
Are you good at managing stress: Yes i am good while dealing with stress, if i am stressed i will still join the server and try to moderate, but if the stress stops me from doing the job right i will say to my fellow staff members i need to stop playing for a bit i’ll be back later, and probably punch a pillow
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: It deponds on the type of risk i would take, if its the fact of an admin abusing his/her powers with no proof i might take the risk and tell the owner.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: I think i wont get the moderator postion because of my age might be to young for some people, i also think i wont be accepted if i cant find proof of me being staf elsewere.
Finally, anything else you want to add: Nope that is it
02/17/2015 7:51 am
fastgameing361
bump
02/16/2015 5:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
TomPoTheGamer
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): TomPoTheGamer

What is your age: 15

Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain. No I haven't been banned.

What time Zone are you in: GMT( UK )

Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: Yeah Sure.

Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server: I could most likely do around 4-5 hours most days.

Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member: yes

Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: A good sense of knowledge about servers, to keep calm, Don't abuse & Have fun.

Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes
If yes, Please provide proof: proof is @ beefyprison.nitrous.it

How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: Im very good at setting up servers, making websites and following orders also I can be very fun with players and just have fun.

Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: I would like to become a staff member as this project to me sounds like something i've wanted to do / be a part of ever since I started playing minecraft & things that separate me from the reset is that I'm very good a making websites and making the right decisions when needed.

Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: To be respectful.

Well i can be fun, and I'm 99% of the time I'm happy.

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do? Give the player a warning out of 3 before a mute.

A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him? Please stop spamming, we are looking into it.

You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do? Attempt to get a higher staff member online to deal with him, or contact you on Skype w/ Proof

A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation?

Ask the Spammer to stop or he/she will receive a 1 minute timeout.

Final Questions:

So the moderator doesn't take it out on the other players.

To get things done easier and quicker & also to make friends.

Are you a leader:

I could be a leader as i've had my own servers before.

Very good, as I have a friend that can somewhat be annoying sometimes so yeah.

Well I am if I believe it can befit me or someone else.

Not enough information or its just not good enough.

Nope i believe thats it, thanks
02/16/2015 1:46 pm
fastgameing361
still recruiting.
02/16/2015 11:20 am
HaloTehDerp
@fastgameing361 Are you needing a Dev to make plugins? Or configure them? Or Both?
02/16/2015 11:27 am
fastgameing361
Well servers consider Developing different things, for configuring them we class that as an admin and developing we class that as coding of some sort, such as websites or plugins.
02/16/2015 11:09 am
Donner222

[Staff Team] |Application
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name):Donner222
What is your age:16
State your current age.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain.No I Have Not
What time Zone are you in:Eastern Time Zone
State your time zone.
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day:Yes, after school which ends at 2 everyday!
Also please make a detailed Schedule of your weekly Minecraft hours on our server:i will be on after school everyday and on all the time during the week end
Do you understand what it takes to be a staff member:Yes. Its a task worth taking
Answer yes, or no.
Main Questions:How long has this server been up?
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator:Constantly on. ready to help. Make sure the new members arnt breaking the rules. Always be in contact with the server owners.
If yes, Please provide proof:Yes. 5.10.110.103:25664 is a server that i am and have been staff on. if i get this job i will be strictly on yours though. Thanks
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff:I will be able to help them with any circumstance.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest:I am always on and have and will help with anything. I am a worker not a slacker.
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Maturity, Helpfulness, Dedication
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: Dedication, and hard work

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do?I would mute for 1 min so he learns the consequences of promoting
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him?I will mute for spamming (he is breaking the spamming rule)
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do?/kick [Player] And immediately tell owners
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation?Ask the spammer to stop or he will result in a /kick
Final Questions:
Why is teamwork important for a staff team:So we can keep and amazing server going!
Are you a leader:Yes, national honor society in my high school.
Are you good at managing stress:Yes. I will work ad strive through the stuggles i might face
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why:Not really. unless i am needed to be.
Why do you believe that you will not be selected:Yes i am the perfect fit
Finally, anything else you want to add: Thanks everyone! I hope to see you on.
02/16/2015 10:25 am
MichaelMelandro
General Questions:
IGN (In Game Name): MichaelMelFilms
What is your age: 15
Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes, please explain: Nope
What time Zone are you in: Eastern Time Zone
Can you be on at least 3 hours a day: 3 if not more a day
Answer if you can be on at least 3 hours a day, and make a detailed schedule of your weekly Minecraft schedule: Weekdays 3-4 hours at most, weekends anywhere from 4-6 hours a day
Main Questions:
In your opinion, what is required of a moderator: Someone to be a watchful eye, but to also be willing to interact with and help the players
Do you have experience as being a staff member for a different server: Yes but I don't really know how to provide proof
How would you be able to help the staff team if you were selected as staff: I would be able to moderate/ensure everything is running smoothly and sort out any problems players are having
Why do you want to become a moderator on this server, and what separates you from the rest: I'm looking for a new adventure in minecraft servers. I deal well with people and I can sort out arguments in a timely matter
Being a moderator requires hard work, enthusiasm, professionalism and what else in your opinion: Compassion, someone who is willing to take time out to help players in need of help, and be open to speaking with them (not a rock)
What can you add to the staff team if selected for moderator: I can add enthusiasm and experience to the staff team

Hypothetical Questions:
A player accidentally says the IP of another server, and immediately says sorry wrong post, what do you do?: I would let it slide but give them a warning. If it happens again I may have to mute them
A player accuses another user of hacking, and will not stop spamming saying the user is hacking, what do you say to him?: I would tell him to calm down, and that the staff would take care of the problem. (Ensure that he refrains from spamming)
You see a Head Moderator hacking, and abusing his power for their own benefit on the server, what do you do?: Imminently report it to a higher-up or in an emergency (mass-griefing) I may have to temp ban him until the problem is sorted out
A player is constantly spamming another user with teleport requests, the player being spammed with them asks you for help, how do you handle this situation?: Message the player asking them to please refrain from sending anymore requests. If it continues to happen I would most likely mute or kick him
Final Questions:
Why should a moderator keep his/her emotions out of the server: Emotions can cause a mod to make an incorrect decision
Why is teamwork important for a staff team: A server can run smoothly only when all of it's mods are working together
Are you a leader: Always
Are you good at managing stress: I'm a self proclaimed expert multi-tasker
Do you think of yourself as a risk taker, why: I try to take risks when necessary and ensure they can't fuck anything up too much
Why do you believe that you will not be selected: I don't understand the question
Finally, anything else you want to add: My skype name is: MichaelMelandro
02/16/2015 10:45 am
fastgameing361
Sorry but because of this post: looking-for-skilled-builder-admin-t472610.html : I do not think you are all that up for this.
02/16/2015 6:03 am
fastgameing361
bump
02/15/2015 9:41 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Loisbaker98
[center][img]i.imgur.com/CjFS3mW.png[/img]

What is your age: 16
Do you have a skype: Yes - Required.
How long can you build per day: 3-5 Hours
How long have you been building in minecraft: I don't know, a long time
What are your strongest building styles: Medieval
What are your weakest building styles: Modern
What can you bring to the team: A unique style of builds

[size=125]Please post some pictures of your previous builds in this post as well.[/size][img] [url]twitter.com/Loisbaker98/media[/url]
What is your minecraftname: Loisbaker98
Anything else: (Optional answer goes here.)[/center]
02/15/2015 9:24 am
BlueSmurf
Do you guys need graphics?
02/15/2015 9:19 am
fastgameing361
Please click 'SELECT ALL' at the top of the application.
Questions without ':' after it is a help note.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome