[UltimateMC] Builders Needed!

TheFireCrafterMC's Avatar TheFireCrafterMC8/23/16 4:25 pm
1 emeralds 219 4
8/24/2016 6:44 pm
eternalrisinqs's Avatar eternalrisinqs
I am starting a large scale Spigot server and I need skilled and experienced builders in order to create a good looking spawn and map.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- This will not be a small scale project
- Builders must be willing to contribute at least every two days, if not every day
- You must attach pictures of previous builds
- Must have either Skype, Discord, or Curse

Perks
- Donator and Builder rank on the final server
- Money if I think your builds are worth it (anywhere from $2-$50 per week)
- Great experience

Application Format
Click to reveal
1. Your age:

2. What languages do you fluently speak?:

3. Why are you interested in being a builder on UltimateMC?:

4. What are some amazing things you have built? [please provide images]:

5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before?:

6. How can we contact you? [email, etc.]:

7. Why do you think you should be a builder on UltimateMC?

8. In game name?:

9. Anything else?:

I will PM you if you are accepted. Best of luck!
TheFireCrafterMC
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2016 6:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
eternalrisinqs
1. Your age:14

2. What languages do you fluently speak?:American

3. Why are you interested in being a builder on UltimateMC?: I Would Love To Help Build Cause In My opinion in minecraft im a quite good builder

4. What are some amazing things you have built? [please provide images]: A Castle ( With my friends)

5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before?: Yep But they were traitor's and removed my rank so yeah...

6. How can we contact you? [email, etc.]: gina2014t@gmail.com (contact me only their so yeah :p)

7. Why do you think you should be a builder on UltimateMC? I Just like to help building people

8. In game name?: Jinacrafter

9. Anything else?: Im good at being staff so yeh
08/24/2016 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bigbadada
Your age: 13
What Languages do you speak fluently: English
Why Are you interested in being a builder on UltimateMC: I love building especially for a server or as part of a team.
What are some amazing things that you have built. I do a lot of building with build teams so i don't have a lot of personal builds in fact atm i just have one: http://imgur.com/a/1TaBe
Have you been a staff on a minecraft server before: i am an admin on my own small-scale server and i have been a builder/staff for a few other servers so i am pretty familiar with commands and such.
Why do you think you should be a builder on UltimateMC: I would love to contribute to a server especially on a large scale.
Ign:Bigbaddada
Anything else you should know
I got curse: bigbaddada
I dont charge anything for my builds.
08/24/2016 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheEnderborn
1. Your age:

2. What languages do you fluently speak?: I speak English.

3. Why are you interested in being a builder on UltimateMC?: I enjoy building and I think it would be a great passtime.
4. What are some amazing things you have built? [please provide images]: I cannot provide images because I've just re-downloaded MC on a new computer so I don't have screenshots. I've built things like spaceships, medieval houses and cities. I know how to use World Edit and the /fill command for vanilla MC.
5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before?: I've built for my friends server before, but apart from that, no.
6. How can we contact you? [email, etc.]: I have Skype and an email which I will share if I'm accepted.
7. Why do you think you should be a builder on UltimateMC? I spend most of my time building on singleplayer on MC and I think I would be better building for others.
8. In game name?: TheEnderborn191
9. Anything else?: I can don't mind working for a while on a big project.
08/24/2016 12:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
TheFireCrafterMC
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome