Cant Connect to server

ICanHasZee's Avatar ICanHasZee7/30/15 4:45 am
1 emeralds 778 6
8/1/2015 12:08 pm
Johnanater's Avatar Johnanater
Hello all! I'm Zee and i have a problem, well, my friend does. She's trying to connect to the server i'm playing on and it is web hosted so I'm not the problem, the server is online seeing as i'm on it and she has no problem connecting to any other servers, just this one. When she tries to connect it gives the message java.netconnectexception.... We all know the message, the one you get when a server is offline or you are offline! But why can't she connect, is it server side or client side? Let me remind you, She has internet and can connect to every other server AND the server is currently running so what's the problem? Please Help!
ICanHasZee
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 11:50 am
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
if the server is fake 1.8 (spigot/bukkit) try connecting using the earlier versions of 1.8 or 1.7... maybe that will help...

maybe your friend doesnt have steady internet? (try use cable internet instead of wireless)...
Maybe the internet of the host cant take anymore?
You can ask the host to delete the player files of your friend (use a UUID finder (google it) to translate the username into the filename of the playerfile)

Those are all ideas I can come up with, I dont have any knowledge of what the error means though... sorry
08/01/2015 12:08 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Spigot 1.7.10 Protocol Hack will kick 1.8 players with Forge!
07/30/2015 10:01 pm
ICanHasZee
Still no solution..
08/01/2015 10:57 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
Sorry, but we can't do anything other than guess what the problem might be without any server logs or your friend's client logs.
07/30/2015 9:52 pm
ICanHasZee
The owner of the server has been trying to help out but he doesn't know what is wrong.. I'll ask him to look in the logs to see if he can find anything.
07/30/2015 6:15 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
"it is web hosted"
Don't you mean it's dedicated?

Anyways, are there any server logs, connection info, etc.?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome