Staff Needed! : CelestialMC Factions : 4 Ranks To Apply For!

EddzGamezMC's Avatar EddzGamezMC3/17/15 11:38 pm
1 emeralds 5.7k 341
3/16/2016 6:21 am
EddzGamezMC's Avatar EddzGamezMC
Hello there. I am EddzGamez, the Owner of CelestialMC, currently a Factions server. We are currently needing double or up to triple the amount of staff we currently have because we will be opening another server besides our current server soon, a minigame server. We are looking to export some staff and helpers to there to help moderate the activity once the new server is open. We currently offer 4 staff ranks that you can apply for. If you would like to see these ranks and/or apply for them please go here to go to the forums and apply there: http://celestialfactions.enjin.com/forum
To apply go to Forums>Staff Applications, then read all of the stickied posts and using the format click 'New Thread' and create your application.
(Note: we are NOT offering any Administrator or Owner positions, Administrator+ positions are only for very trustworthy staff)
The IP for our server is Play.CelestialMC.Com if you would like to join or take a look at it. If you'd like to visit our server's page please look below in my signature for a link.
Note: To view the forums and apply, you MUST create an Enjin account first. It's quick and easy.
Thanks, Owner of CelestialMC, EddzGamez
EddzGamezMC
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2015 11:06 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
09/10/2015 8:04 pm
EddzGamezMC
BUMP
09/09/2015 8:52 pm
EddzGamezMC
Still need staff
09/08/2015 6:15 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
09/04/2015 6:41 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bumpy
09/02/2015 7:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dog_Trainer345
IGN: Dog_Trainer345

Position: JrHelper

Why do I want to apply: I have been a helper on many other servers and I believe that I could help you have a good server and I can enforce the rules if I need to also I can help people do what they don't understand how to do.

Anything else you need to know about me?: I have school during Monday threw Friday so those will be short days but over the weekend I can be on longer then school days.

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Time Spent: 2-4 Hours on week days but 6-8 Hours on Weekeds

Builds: If someone tells me what to start building I can help build but other than that pixel art

Coding/Plugins: Honestly I don't know how to do them and I wish I could start

Thanks for reading hope I get the job if I don't I will defiantly get on later
09/02/2015 6:18 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
09/01/2015 7:19 pm
EddzGamezMC
Still need staff <3
08/31/2015 8:47 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bumpy
08/30/2015 10:31 am
EddzGamezMC
Bump
08/27/2015 6:26 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bumpy
08/25/2015 7:23 pm
Lovely_Slice
Name: Hey mate My Name is Johnny Slice But most People Call Me Slice. :sick:

IGN (In-Game-Name): My IGN Is Lovely_Slice.

Age(Must be 14 or Over): I Am at the age of 15.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing the awesome game of mc for 5 years now.

Server staff experience: I have been Staff for a handful of servers For years but some have Shutdown because of the lack to pay for the server. I am Mostly a Mod but i have been told i am a great builder so i can help out with anything that is needed. :sick:

What makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?: Well i am a very Mature Player and Person that Is Caring, Responsible, Sarcastic, Friendly person which i feel these traits are needed for Staff on servers.

What can you bring to the server?: I can Bring a awesome Friend for the Community which can help with Other players to become more friendly which is needed on many servers. i Wish to help make this happen on your server.

Why do you want be a member of our staff? I would like two Become staff because i feel this Server has alot of Potential and i like that so i would like to help out as much as i can with this amazing server.

Past servers you have been staff on?( Please link here): KingdomCraft, CarbonCraft, and two Of my Friends Personal servers.

P.S.: I would Like to Thank you for Reading over my Staff Application and If i do not get the Job i wish your server the Best-est Luck. :sick:
08/25/2015 6:34 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
08/23/2015 11:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
Moderator Position

I didn't find any given templates so I made my own. If it doesn't suffice, or is not permitted, I'll happily redo it.

What Interests you about the Celestial project?*: I have staffed on multiple servers, but this server really stands out. I recognize all the work being put into this server, this means the founders and staff care for the player base, and that's our main priority!

What position are you applying for*: Moderator

What is your in game minecraft account name*: Ninjaration

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: 5-6 years.

How old are you*: 16

Male or Female: Male

What timezone are you in*: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: I would consider being a people person one of my strengths. I find it self satisfying helping others that need attention! I am absolutely great at following directions, and doing what I'm told. I like company, meaning I'm great working as a team!

Why should we consider you*: As I have mentioned above, I would consider myself a minecraft veteran player. I have staffed on numerous other servers, and am currently moderating a server as admin. This makes me feel comfortable handling difficult situations, to everyday problems. I am experienced with moderating commands, and plugins to help maximize my moderating ability

Skype*: minebuilders (Picture is me standing next to a lamplight!)

YouTube channel: N/A

Experience: In my local school I was elected as Vice president. This gives me the opportunity to practice Leadership, teamwork, maturity skills, all skills in which are crucial to maintain a position on your staff team. I am experience with forums, giving me the chance to post, reply, and monitor the forums of any given server. In game I’ve staff multiple times, and I’d like to reenter a great staff team where we work together to but problems behind us!

Additional Information*: I am bilingual. I am extremely fluent in Spanish, and English.
I'm in the middle of a course of Arabic, so I understand the fundamentals of the language. I am available from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM everyday, but must split the time between the Celestial Network, and my elective classes. This would give me approximately 5 or more hours on your server. I look forward to help shape an amazing community! Thank you!

My regards,

Markus
08/24/2015 8:40 pm
EddzGamezMC
Sorry, but you need to go to Forums>Staff Applications Then read all the stickies posts for the templates <3
08/23/2015 10:27 am
EddzGamezMC
Bumpy
08/22/2015 6:57 pm
EddzGamezMC
We still need about 6 more staff, half for our WIP Minigame server, if you're a builder, you can ask to help too <3
08/12/2015 1:14 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
08/10/2015 12:27 am
EddzGamezMC
Bump
08/04/2015 5:58 am
Jacksy21
AlphaKingMCWe currently offer 4 staff ranks that you can apply for. If you would like to see these ranks and/or apply for them please go here to go to the forums and apply there: http://celestialfactions.enjin.com/forum
The IP for our server is Play.CelestialMC.Com if you would like to join or take a look at it. If you'd like to visit our server's page please look below in my signature for a link.
Note: To view the forums and apply, you MUST create an account first. It's quick and easy.
Thanks, Owner of CelestialMC, EddzGamez

Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Admin
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a admin: I would like the admin because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and tempban if needed..
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with another Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
08/04/2015 3:34 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
I made an app on forums
08/04/2015 3:34 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name:
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
08/04/2015 3:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
i wanna apply
08/04/2015 1:50 am
EddzGamezMC
We are still accepting 1 or 2 more applications <3
08/01/2015 6:25 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bumpy
07/30/2015 6:41 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
07/11/2015 6:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
Bump
07/10/2015 7:57 pm
ISO_SLAYA
contact me at bradenshar2121@gmail.com if you want me to build for you.
07/10/2015 1:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Avestrio_Alt
We're still accepting applications.
07/09/2015 2:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
bump
07/05/2015 5:58 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
07/04/2015 6:35 pm
_DeToX_
1.) Real name: Ethan Yeoh
2.) Age: 18
3.) Skype: yeohfamily163
4.) IGN: I_DeToX_I
5.) How important is this to you? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. Applying for Helper, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as. I feel that I am not different, but a man with a mission.
6.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become Helper.
7.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. I have numerous capabilities that will validate this piece of information. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as.
8.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server.
9.) Describe your personality to us? The person that I am is simple. Im not a bad guy, yet I am not the greatest guy. I am decent in all honesty. I will always do my best for whatever I can do, I will do, and for whatever I couldn't do, I tried. Im not so hard to understand. But make no mistake, if you make me mad, I will have a reason to be angry.
10.) Why should we pick you? Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Admin in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoS. I am not currently with any servers, but words cannot touch the tip of understanding someone, that must be taken by actions.
11.) Anything else you would like to add? I have TeamSpeak, Skype, and Mumble. If you need more information, just ask me by sending me a message. Also, thanks for reading my application. If I am not chosen, I thank you so much for running a great server. I hope you take my application into consideration.
07/04/2015 5:42 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
07/03/2015 3:33 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bumparoo
06/29/2015 8:53 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
06/21/2015 7:54 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump
06/15/2015 6:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
im applying on your site
06/15/2015 6:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
I'm applying for any rank you wish to assign me in:)!
-IGN: TheGaelicPotato
-Email: cavanphelan@gmail.com
-Maturity level (1-10): 8-9
-Experience with staff plugins level (1-10): I'd say 7-8
-Have you ever been banned or punished on any server before? If so, why?: I'm going to be honest.. I use to hack a while back with my friend but I've stopped for a while and I have no interest in using them again.
-Timezone: Gmt +1
-Hours available to be on our server: 4+ hours
-Briefly explain why you want to be in this position: I want this position because I believe experience is a big part in being a good staff member on a server. I also like to help play a part in a servers success and help it grow into a bigger and better community which every player enjoys! When I apply for a server I look for neat, good and detailed application, it shows the Owner wants to find the best staff to help his server!
-What do you think you could improve on our server?: I can improve peoples moral and opinion on the server, I can be really friendly and nice to play and talk to, some people find me funny but it does depend on a persons humour. I can bring experience, hard work and motivation to this server, I can help play a part in the server becoming successful and help it grow as a community!
-Have you ever had any staff experience on the past? If so, where? In what positions?: I actually owned 3 of my own servers in the past year or 2, all have been based on Factions and Pvp, my last server was my most successful, it was a little server with around 5-10 people on daily, it was quite nice, a few people really liked it and most got on well, I learned how to install and edit plugins and permissions, I closed my server as I didn't feel like the server was going anywhere, I just had the same players and the server came to a stand still.
-Are you willing to dedicate time to making this server successful?: Yes, if the Owner puts in the effort I will.
06/15/2015 5:19 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bump! Even more changes made for the better, enjoy!
06/12/2015 12:58 pm
EddzGamezMC
Bumpo! The server applications system is now open again! Please visit our forums for it, enjoy!
05/26/2015 8:51 pm
HomelyHorizonDoesMC
-IGN* UndeniableDefeat

-Age* I am 15 years old

-Email* I'd prefer to give this over Skype, or messaging on here. I do not want everyone to have my personal email that I use for most things, I hope that is okay!

-Hours Available* I can be on 8-10 hours a day, No joke at all. I am very active.

-Timezone* EST

-Have you had any staff experience in the past?* I have been staff several times, all positions at one point or another.

-What could you bring to this server?* If I was to join your server as a member of staff I could give your server a staff member who is very determined and ambitious when it comes to ridding the server of all cheaters and people who insist to break the rules several times, Of course I know I'd have to start at JrHelper and that isn't exactly their job. I will still do my best to help in any and all ways possible, as well as being there whenever any player or staff member needs to be.
-Have you ever been banned or temp-banned from another server?* I have been banned, Only once though, I was banned for afking on a server that does not allow afking.

-How would you manage a player or situation that has gotten out of control?* I would try my best to calm them down by being very understanding and hearing both sides of the situation, If further action after this is needed then I would make sure I took the necessary precautions to make sure that the player calms down and can still enjoy him or herself on the server without being upset or frustrated.

-What do you think JrHelpers do?(Detailed response)* I believe that a helper is a member of staff who is always there to umm, help I guess? They are players who assist the regular members of the server by helping them with smaller issues that mods are not needed to help with, They are also more or less "Peacekeepers" of the server, Their main role is to keep the peace of all the players and make sure everyone has an enjoyable and memorable stay on the server at all times.
05/27/2015 10:28 am
EddzGamezMC
Accepted. Thanks for applying and great application! Hopefully I will be able to see you today online to give you your rank. Thanks, EddzGamez.
Most recent poll: http://strawpoll.me/4467515
A poll will be posted once a week for your suggestions and feedback.
Thanks, EddzGamez.
05/26/2015 7:42 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sercestus
Applying for: Moderator

-IGN (In Game Name) XxmasterminerxX9
-Age (14)
-Maturity level: 7/10
-Experience with staff plugins: 8/10
-Have I ever been banned on a server: No. I have never been banned before on any server before.
-Timezone: GMT -4:00
-Hours I will be able to work on the server: 2-3 hours
-Briefly explain why you want to be in this position: I would like to become moderator because I enjoy working with other staff members and I love helping people and making them enjoy their experience on the server. Another reason why I would like to become moderator is because the staff members were very supportive towards me and that's why I believe I'm playing today.
-What do I think I can do to make this server better: I'm really good at making other players enjoy playing on the server and I'm a fun guy to have around
-What do you think we could do to make our server better: Personally, what I think you could do is monitor the chat more often because I sometimes see people advertising there own servers etc.
-Have you had any staff experience in the past? if so, where? what position?: I've been a moderator on 2 servers now. Unfortunately, they closed down. one was named Infaplots MC and the other was named Areico MC. This is why I would like to start out fresh on this server and get to meet the staff and players.
-Are you willing to dedicate your time to making the server successful?: Of course I am. I love everything about moderator and want the best for the server.

Bye
05/26/2015 8:03 pm
EddzGamezMC
The Moderator rank is much harder to get now, and becaue of this, anyone wanting to be mod will now be required to pass through the ladder first. I will add you to JrHelper first, this way, things will seem more fair for other staff. I'm glad you enjoyed the server and I hope you keep playing on it. I will add you ASAP when I get back in 4-5 hours or when I see you in game. Thanks, EddzGamez.
05/26/2015 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Network
_Rep0man
im a loler
05/25/2015 11:04 pm
soapnation
-IGN: xXZackyXx
-Email (not required but is really useful for contacting purposes): zackdavies100@outlook.com
-Maturity level (1-10): 8
-Experience with staff plugins level (1-10): 5
-Have you ever been banned or punished on any server before? If so, why?: No
-Timezone: British Summer Time
-Hours available to be on our server: 4-6 hours /day
-Briefly explain why you want to be in this position: I just wanna help out and make the server successful
-What do you think you could improve on our server?:
keep players safe
-What do you think we could improve on our server?: add prison
-Have you ever had any staff experience on the past? If so, where? In what positions?: I used to be Co-Onwer on a server, until it stopped getting donations so we couldn't afford hosting.
-Are you willing to dedicate time to making this server successful?: yes, if I get accepted I will spend most of my time trying to improve the server.
05/26/2015 6:06 pm
EddzGamezMC
Sorry, but I don't think you have enough experience for this position
05/25/2015 11:04 pm
soapnation
-IGN: xXZackyXx
-Email (not required but is really useful for contacting purposes): zackdavies100@outlook.com
-Maturity level (1-10): 8
-Experience with staff plugins level (1-10): 5
-Have you ever been banned or punished on any server before? If so, why?: No
-Timezone: British Summer Time
-Hours available to be on our server: 4-6 hours /day
-Briefly explain why you want to be in this position: I just wanna help out and make the server successful
-What do you think you could improve on our server?:
keep players safe
-What do you think we could improve on our server?: add prison
-Have you ever had any staff experience on the past? If so, where? In what positions?: I used to be Co-Onwer on a server, until it stopped getting donations so we couldn't afford hosting.
-Are you willing to dedicate time to making this server successful?: yes, if I get accepted I will spend most of my time trying to improve the server.
05/25/2015 9:05 pm
Torpids
-IGN: LawMarshall
-Email (not required but is really useful for contacting purposes): reallawmarshall@outlook.com
-Maturity level (1-10): 7-9
-Experience with staff plugins level (1-10): 8
-Have you ever been banned or punished on any server before? If so, why?: Nope, I have had issues where I had friends use my account and got banned on a few servers if I remember correctly.
-Timezone: UTC -5 EST
-Hours available to be on our server: 3-6
-Briefly explain why you want to be in this position: Because I would like to help a community grow and expand, plus I would love to help new players to a good server. I feel like this server has some really good potential.
-What do you think you could improve on our server?: I don't know yet really, I would have to play and see what I would think would need improving or adding some suggestions,etc.
-Have you ever had any staff experience on the past? If so, where? In what positions?: Yes, I have had a few of my own servers and Admin on a few servers but they are all gone and outdated so there really is no existing proof of me having previous staff experience but I know a lot of things and how to ha/ndle problems.
-Are you willing to dedicate time to making this servers? of course
05/25/2015 10:21 pm
EddzGamezMC
Thanks for applying! Thanks for including your email too. I'm guessing you were applying for Moderator based on your apply form. Accepted. Although I would like to see a bit more detail, I will add you to SrHelper for your trial for Mod then I will bump you to Mod. Thanks, EddzGamez.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome