CloudShaft Recruitment

Cortex Group's Avatar Cortex Group12/9/16 4:08 pm
1 emeralds 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Day,

Skype - Insanerifter
//
Or Contact me on my business Mail - r1ft3rnavi@gmail.com

Recruiting // Youtubers , Staff , Streamers , Developers [Plugin / Web] , Graphic designers and builders ,, If you feel you have another source to increase the server player count You Can also send me invite.

CloudShaft Minecraft server , is looking for people to contribute in the Staff scene.. The server will require a bunch of work before the official release.

Our Network is currently looking for Active Staff that is very experienced in Coding,building,web-dev etc etc.

Before you consider anything please note the requirements that is expected from you as a staff member
- Know Your In game commands for any situations ,, be fast in the scene.
- If your attitude is shit , You will most likely just be ignored
- Building Skills is required [No you do not have to be a Pro Builder just some consistent work]
- Knowing Your Duty towards the server and staying committed with it.
- Experience is very important.
- Maturity is key for CloudShaft server ,, Please your age defines you and says a lot about the server ,, Any young age under -13 will still be negotiable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cortex Group
Level 1 : New Miner