Command Blocks

aTomic_BombX's Avatar aTomic_BombX10/29/14 3:03 pm
1 emeralds 256 5
10/30/2014 8:56 am
TheOcelotSpawner's Avatar TheOcelotSpawner
I know you can put effects on stuff such as bows that launch TNT with command blocks. I want to make a stick that when right clicked will change the weather to clear. I also want to make one that casts lightning when you click. I don't know if either of these are possible, and if they are how to do it.
aTomic_BombX
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2014 8:56 am
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
TheOcelotSpawner
Yep
10/29/2014 3:38 pm
TheOcelotSpawner
*attach*
10/29/2014 3:35 pm
TheOcelotSpawner
Megaderf is not correct you can attack a command to a bow but you would have to have a command block that repeats checking if it's been clicked or fired and then once it knows it sure that's what has been clicked to then activate another command block to apply the command.
10/29/2014 4:23 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
MegaDerf
Sure, I was talking about the stick in his example. You could also check for the durability of an item (like a fishing rod) and when it's used you run the command and replace the item with a new one.
10/29/2014 3:26 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
MegaDerf
I'm pretty sure you can't run a command when you click with a certain item. You could make stuff happen when you are holding that item in your hand. It's pretty complex and for now I don't know the exact commands you should use, but it's not that difficult when you know them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome