(ANIMATION) The Walking Dead: Negan (Season 6 finale)

BANGAMK's Avatar BANGAMK9/14/16 8:51 am
1 emeralds 614 8
9/19/2016 7:30 am
Elvishwarrior's Avatar Elvishwarrior
Hello,

I recently finished my minecraft animation recreating the infamous scene of The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale introducing Negan.

I spent over a month trying to recreate everything frame by frame and it turned out just the way I wanted it in my opinion. But my opinion isn't important right now.

I want to hear you guys' opinion over here on the forums. You could leave a comment on my video with your opinion, too but anyways, here is the video.

*NOTE*

In the end there is supposed to be blood dripping down the screen but YouTube messed up my video file so I'm sorry about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt3LlMGKGH0
BANGAMK
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2016 7:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Elvishwarrior
Scenery is pretty bad, could use lots of work, I could help you out a bit if you would like? Other than that its pretty decent, also you may need some better rig models, I can provide all the assistance you man need just let me know

Contact me if you are interested:
09/18/2016 5:10 am
BANGAMK
*bump*
09/14/2016 12:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
I'm assuming you are using Mine-Imator. No ones first animation looks great, mine still dont look great. But with practice, you can get there. I know mine-imator has functions to make it look better, but you've just gotta figure out how they work. If your not usin mine-imator im sure other softwares can make good stuff to, just takes practice
09/14/2016 1:10 pm
BANGAMK
Thank you so much!
09/14/2016 12:25 pm
BANGAMK
Oceanus5000
Ganzalo-snip-

-snip-

As for OP, don't listen to anyone who tells you to stop. You may need to use a different animation program, but it's easy to find those. I'd suggest using Blender, if you aren't already, as it's what most animators use for this kind of thing.

I really appreciate you saying this. I know my animation has a few flaws but as I may have said it's the first one I've ever made so I know it will not be perfect. I'll take your advice of using another animating software into definite consideration. Thank you once again! Have a nice day!
09/14/2016 12:01 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Ganzalo-snip*

-snip-

As for OP, don't listen to anyone who tells you to stop. You may need to use a different animation program, but it's easy to find those. I'd suggest using Blender, if you aren't already, as it's what most animators use for this kind of thing.
09/14/2016 11:26 am
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
Roadhawg
use a better animation software. this just appears childish and unprofessional.
09/14/2016 11:03 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Ganzalo
-snip-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome