Check this!

techiechris61's Avatar techiechris611/24/13 10:01 am
1 emeralds 169 8
1/24/2013 10:58 am
techiechris61's Avatar techiechris61
So a while ago someone made a post called "Dragon Mod" and it looked interesting so I clicked a link and it came up with a screamer/virus type thing. I then forgot all about it. Today I came online and found some more of these posts with the same names, but there was a difference...I had made them. Or rather, someone had used my account to make them. Any one that clicked the links should change their passwords at once!

It doesn't say I made them when I click my name at the top left, I have tried to go through all of them and remove the links, and I have of course changed my password.

I wanted to stop anyone else having this happen to them, and make sure the admins know that I am not a spammer and was in-fact hacked or something
techiechris61
Level 38 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2013 10:58 am
techiechris61
So a while ago someone made a post called "Dragon Mod" and it looked interesting so I clicked a link and it came up with a screamer/virus type thing. I then forgot all about it. Today I came online and found some more of these posts with the same names, but there was a difference...I had made them. Or rather, someone had used my account to make them. Any one that clicked the links should change their passwords at once!

It doesn't say I made them when I click my name at the top left, I have tried to go through all of them and remove the links, and I have of course changed my password.

I wanted to stop anyone else having this happen to them, and make sure the admins know that I am not a spammer and was in-fact hacked or something
01/24/2013 10:46 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
DJ3
TheOnlyRealTGS
DJ3
TheOnlyRealTGSDON'T click the link! Phishing!!!

THERE IS NONE! ONLY SOME PICTURE OF A DRAGON!!!

There is a link! -snip-

AHHH!!!! MALICOUS LINK!!!!!! VIRUS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/24/2013 10:42 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
TheOnlyRealTGS
DJ3

There is a link! -snip-
01/24/2013 10:41 am
techiechris61
Why the heck does it say that I made this topic I didn't Im changing my password right now
01/24/2013 10:38 am
DJ3

01/24/2013 10:34 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
TheOnlyRealTGS
DON'T click the link! Phishing!!!
01/24/2013 10:14 am
DJ3
Where is the link? Once you put it in I'll test! Will you be adding any other modes to this mod?
01/24/2013 10:05 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
SaviorSorrow
Please don't post severale post about the same topic, thanks. Good luck on the mod however:D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome