[FANFIC]Doctorcraft *Doctor Who/Minecraft Crossover!*

Mijimaru20's Avatar Mijimaru2012/16/11 8:49 pm
12/24/2011 2:23 pm
Cid_of_Lufenia's Avatar Cid_of_Lufenia
NOTE: This was made by a 11 year old, so it won't be the best!

The TARDIS just took off. As it flew through the Time Vortex, The Doctor spoke, "Good morning Miles!" Miles Bravemen was The Doctor's companion after Amy had left him. "Hello Doctor!" Miles said cheerfully as he pulled out his laptop. "You know Miles, I've always wonder what you do when you pull out that laptop." The Doctor said. "So, what do you do?" Miles looked up at The Doctor. "Well, I play a game called Minecraft." Miles explained. "What in the name of Gallifrey is Minecraft?" The Doctor was getting curious. "As I said, it's a game." Miles said. "OK." The Doctor started, "What kind of game?" Miles didn't hesitate one second, "Minecraft is an open world sandbox game where you start out with nothing. Then you punch trees and get wood!" "Punching trees?" The Doctor asked rudely interrupting Miles. "Listen, it isn't made to make sense!" Miles said. Miles continued explaining, "After you get wood, you turn that into wooden planks. It all goes from there!" Miles finished. "Sounds..." The Doctor couldn't think what to make of Minecraft. "Weird." He concluded. Just then, the TARDIS shook. Everything got black.

When Miles woke up, the door of the TARDIS was open and The Doctor was standing outside. "Miles," The Doctor said. "Is this Minecraft?" "Yes."

PART 2

"OK." Miles said. "We are in Minecraft. Well, this is a little overwhelming!" Miles couldn't believe it. "I wonder if..." He punched a tree. "OWW! Hey, I got wood!" Now how do I do this?" "Up there!" The Doctor yelled. Miles looked up. He saw a man with brown hair, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Miles couldn't see anything else that was to noticeable. "We should go." Miles said.

After a long time, they reached a house, "Is this what you were talking about?" Miles asked. "Yeah! What else?" The Doctor asked. "I saw a man." There was a short silence, "There are two beds, let's spend the night." So, The Doctor and Miles entered the house. Behind them, an Iron Door closed and they started falling. They landed in a dark cave.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm letting you write part 3! PM me a suggestion! I'll combine a few! You may also leave small ideas in the comments! I will also use those! Thank you!

~Mijimaru(20)
Mijimaru20
Level 26 : Expert Geek