~Looking for Someone to Make me a Profile Picture~

The_Kitteh_Camper's Avatar The_Kitteh_Camper5/25/15 11:04 am
1 emeralds 319 2
5/25/2015 11:30 am
forgot about you's Avatar forgot about you
Hi there,

I am currently looking for someone to create a nice cartoon-like profile picture for my PMC profile. I will not be paying any money, because honestly I spent all of my allowance on my new laptop.....

Here is what I'd like in the picture:

I'd like a cartoonish Minecraft girl with blond hair and brown eyes. For the picture, it's fine if it's just the head and shoulders. For the shirt, a nice black jacket will do (with a hood, if you can). I'd like for her to be smiling (no teeth showing xD). In the background, I'd like a simple purple or blue (whatever works best) background. It would also be awesome if she had black cat ears.

What I'll use the picture for:

I'll be using the picture for my profile picture here on PMC, maybe on Enjin, and if I get a Youtube channel I'll use it there too, so the picture will have to be under 120kb for it to fit on PMC(correct me if I'm wrong). You can sign your work if you want too. In my About Page I'll give you credit
How you'll send me the picture:
You can post the picture as a reply in this post, but I would recommend emailing it to me. If you have a picture made for me, PM me and I'll give you my email.

Thanks in advance,
Kitteh.
The_Kitteh_Camper
Level 1 : New Crafter