Please could sombody make a Texture Pack for my Map!

KillerCroc09's Avatar KillerCroc0911/26/12 3:25 pm
11/28/2012 12:01 pm
KillerCroc09's Avatar KillerCroc09
My map is called The quest for the Dragon Egg and I really need a texture pack done.

The slip to join is:

IGN:
My Texture Packs:
My Graphic Skills:
Item Knowledge:

Dragon Egg - Normal
Sign: Fiery Backgrounded Sign
Grass: Red Grass
Stone: Normal with Red Dots
Enderdragon: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/ ... imlock.jpg
Iron Golem: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... um%29.jpeg
Villager: http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Gall ... ants13.jpg

Make up the rest as long as it has somet to do with Dragons, Endermen or the End. Thank you for your time to read this please help me
KillerCroc09
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2012 3:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
jd10600
U could just make one easy with painterlycraft.com
11/28/2012 12:01 pm
KillerCroc09
I know but it dosnt have the features I want
11/27/2012 11:04 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Toast
sigurd4
would be a honor. i love making texturepacks.
11/27/2012 11:37 am
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
dude he already picked me deal with it
11/27/2012 10:56 am
-Rusty-
Yes I found the forum again XD
11/27/2012 1:49 pm
KillerCroc09
Ok? Weird?
11/27/2012 10:38 am
KillerCroc09
watchnewmall"The wine still never minds.You in the afternoon be not still have a job advertisement will want to manage?Influenced a work not good."Wang Zhong advises a way clearly.
"Do not go, play in television of, must toast to compensate offense to admit mistake while reaching agreement, just calculated to to the utmost arrive a gift to count.If wine disrespect, my in the mind isn't dependable.Saiding again is only one cannikin, isn't in the way son."Gold Yu Ying persistence way.
"......Since so, that is all right, one cup."See the emotion of the Ying of gold Yu so high, Wang Zhong cants not bears to refuse too much, either clearly and swept the somebody else's interest, hence once connected wine cup.
"Like, Mr. Wang, the business of notebook, I am to really and really and really very sorry, hope you the ability adult don't record mean person to lead, the prime minister can support a ship in belly and forgive our stupid behavior.This cup wine drinks and all canclled allly and not and all quickly, not very good?"Raise wine cup, the gold Yu Ying says very in earnest.
"Good."Wang Zhong clearly says with smile ―― , this young girl still be really enough childish......However, is really also pretty lovely.
"Toast!"Wine cup bang's starting one"be"ing is pure to ring, two people toghter toast and quaff in one gulp the liquid in the cup.
"Cough, cough, cough!"The belly in a cup wine, the like a front line follows throat to really hurtle chest and belly, the gold Yu Ying is to connect a voice to keep coughing, have his face raddens all over, suffered get facial featureses all and pushed together, " cheap replica watches Alas! mama ah, how so difficult drink!"She calls way, see at ordinary times the grandpa drink long carefree, flavorful son, it is much to also think drink of thing, who know but is a flavor like this, early know so, kill don't make as well what reach agreement the trickery of wine
Is alcoholic badly is the person who has never been stained with wine can imagine, the gold Yu Ying is to have never drunk, only and mostly fruit wine, beer, strictly say come, can at last contain alcohol beverage, one cup white spirit, while drinking pour is happy, but after several minutes, the power of the high white spirit gradually develops.
The face is some to burn, the head a little bit faints, the thing in the moment seeing also became heavy shadow ―― is this Omega Replica Watches the felling for getting drunk?
Is suffered to arrive isn't very suffered, the gold Yu Ying on the contrary feels pretty interesting.
Certainly, she isn't really got drunk, truely get drunk of the person will not feel from have been got drunk.
"Cough, cough, cough!"The belly in a cup wine, the like a front line follows throat to really hurtle chest and belly, the gold Yu Ying is to connect a voice to keep coughing, have his face raddens all over, suffered get facial featureses all and pushed together, " Alas! mama ah, how so difficult drink!"She calls way, see at ordinary times the grandpa drink long carefree, flavorful son, it is much to also think drink of thing, who know but is a flavor like this, early know so, kill Replica Breitling Bentley 6.75 Big Date Chrono LE Blue Asia 7750 don't make as well what reach agreement the trickery of wine.

HUH?
11/26/2012 4:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
wrysir312
Hey do you like playing vanilla server with no trolls.. if so message me and i have a server for you. I'm trying to get people on it everybody on it is in a different timezone from me . I currently have 15 people whitlisted and growing fast i'm aiming for 40 people to be whitlisted. So if you enjoy playing whitlisted vanilla servers come join. If you know the mindcrack server it is set up like that message back if you want in.
11/27/2012 2:42 am
KillerCroc09
Please dont go off topic
11/26/2012 4:02 pm
-Rusty-
I will make it no doubt about it
11/26/2012 4:02 pm
-Rusty-
IGN:rustypixelman
My Texture Packs:rustcraft, i am also making 2 other packs
My Graphic Skills: I cant hadle, shading, but ive managed to control it a bit
Item Knowledge: 100%
11/27/2012 2:42 am
KillerCroc09
Rusty Your the man! ACCEPTED!
11/26/2012 3:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
pvtctrlalt
well i guess you dont want my help anymore ill just leave it nvm
11/26/2012 3:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
pvtctrlalt
well i supose i could do it
my ign is pvtctrlalt
ive made some texturepacks but not finished any asof yet
i plan on becoming a grapcic desinger im very good i would say
i u add me on skype i can from there my skype is the same as my ign
11/26/2012 3:29 pm
KillerCroc09
Yes but they get mentioned and Credit and lost of it too
11/26/2012 3:26 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
RustyTurkeyBrain
your insane no one will just make you a texture pack. they take ages and are a lot of effort.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome