Project: TCG (Minecraft Trading Card Game)

OhYes's Avatar OhYes2/23/16 9:05 am
1 emeralds 1.7k 6
3/27/2016 11:37 am
Pixel's Avatar Pixel
I originally posted this in the Projects section, but it got removed, and I was told to post it on the Forums.

So, I was planning on creating a Minecraft themed TCG (Trading Card Game) for quite a while now, and recently I have decided to actually make it a reality. Minecraft TCG is going to be a project which I hope I can get some support and feedback on. I really want to make this a reality, but I need your help to do so. You can help by leaving feedback, sharing this post, or just by telling your friends.

How to Play:

Both players will start by drawing 4 cards from a previously shuffled deck, of 50-60 cards. (Players choice on amount.) Please note, this game is a work in progress and not all cards have been added. There are three types of cards which I have currently created (or thought of), Mobs, Items and Resources (Boss cards included in the Mob type) Resource cards can be crafted into item cards, such as swords, armor or other tools. Items can be used to benefit your Player in different ways, and Mobs can be summoned to fight for you. Each player will have 20 Health Points (HP) and the player to reach 0, will lose. Mobs, can attack the enemy player, and enemy Mobs. Also, even your Player can attack if you have crafted items such as Swords/Bows. Return damage is a key feature in the game, and is dealt by Counter-Attacks. If your Mob, has say 5 Attack, and 6 Health. And is attacking an enemy Mob with 6 Attack and 7 Health, the enemy mob will be left with 1 HP, but will Counter attack YOUR mob, dealing it's damage to your Mob, so, killing it in this example. ** How to play is a work in Progress **

NOTE: The game is in no way complete, but I will try to frequently update this post when a new batch of cards have been added.

Cards:

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

NOTE: Some of the cards are cut-off due to size, please see the Full Album below for full Images.

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/miEI5

Thank you for reading, please share, and leave your feedback.
OhYes
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage