Technoblade shall never die.

Dukette's Avatar Dukette7/4/22 3:16 pm
7/4/2022 4:03 pm
Dukette's Avatar Dukette
I got the news 4 days ago about how, one of the biggest, and one of the greatest minecrafters of all time, had passed away from cancer. He only got 23 years old.People have heard about that, and I don't want to pester anyone.

But I need, nay, demand help.

I will add him first of all into my dreamSMPack, plus features of him defeating God in heaven. And at the same time I'll post what everyone have wanted lately. I will make a texture that appears on a pig once you name it "Technoblade".

What should it look like?
I personally debated on making it the same way Mojang did in the launcher, but I have also heard people who want it to have a cape as well. Some even want the whole skin of his to be refitted onto the pig.
What do the people of PMC think would be the most suitable? What should I do? Please write it in the comments, I want to hear your exact opinion.

I wish you all a great evening. And I wish that you help me do this. For the king.
Dukette
Level 56 : Grandmaster Vampire Sailor