Adventure Map Please?

HaydenHill555's Avatar HaydenHill55512/2/12 3:51 pm
12/2/2012 3:55 pm
Cybug's Avatar Cybug
I would like to play an adventure map right now. Parkour, challenge, anything will do. I might even record it and upload it to YouTube! I tried looking for some in the Projects section of Planet Minecraft, but almost all of them are .rar files, and my Mac can not process them.

Can I have some suggestions? It must be a .zip file! NOT .RAR!
HaydenHill555
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/02/2012 3:55 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Baconator
Cybug
Umm... I have a TON of fun maps you can try out!
12/02/2012 3:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
HaydenHill555
LickTheLizard
HaydenHill555I would like to play an adventure map right now. Parkour, challenge, anything will do. I might even record it and upload it to YouTube! I tried looking for some in the Projects section of Planet Minecraft, but almost all of them are .rar files, and my Mac can not process them.

Nice Hitler avatar. Also, try a map called Eldaria Islands (?). It's a huge survival island sorta thing.

Hitler avatar? That is what I actually look like.
12/02/2012 3:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LickTheLizard
HaydenHill555I would like to play an adventure map right now. Parkour, challenge, anything will do. I might even record it and upload it to YouTube! I tried looking for some in the Projects section of Planet Minecraft, but almost all of them are .rar files, and my Mac can not process them.

Nice Hitler avatar. Also, try a map called Eldaria Islands (?). It's a huge survival island sorta thing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome