Beta Testers Needed!

ThePowerIsReal's Avatar ThePowerIsReal10/13/13 5:39 pm
10/14/2013 5:11 pm
unrealtouch's Avatar unrealtouch
Hello fellow PMCer's!
Today i am in need of your help! I have created a new map that needs beta testing and I need you *Points at you* to do this for me! Fill out the application below and I will decide if you get to join this test. Each beta tester will be credited and linked to in the map.
The map is a survival type map with achievements, imagine a CTM map but with no monument; the goal is just to complete each achievement and survive.

Name:
Skype (optional but it might come in handy):
How long have you been playing minecraft:
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to)
Do you enjoy survival maps:
Do you enjoy CTM maps:
IGN:

Please report all bugs/suggestions to my PMC and I will do my best to fix them, And thanks for all your support!
ThePowerIsReal
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

unrealtouch
10/14/2013 5:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype (optional but it might come in handy):none
How long have you been playing minecraft:5 years
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to)lost count
Do you enjoy survival maps:yes
Do you enjoy CTM maps:yes
IGN:Targetthemaru
Ivyk
10/14/2013 5:02 pm
How long have you been playing minecraft: I've played since Alpha so I guess about 3 years
How many maps have you played on: I'm not going to lie, I haven't played that many maps besides the really populair one like SkyBlock.
Do you enjoy survival maps: I do very much
Do you enjoy CTM maps: Yes I do enjoy them when they're made correct
IGN: Sir_Ivyk
bmanrules
10/13/2013 7:29 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
Wecr1
bmanrules

Many people do not cinder classic (such as myself) as part of minecraft, my reasoning is because you do not have to download an old version of it to get to it, such as the beta versions. you can just get to it from minecraft.net

So wait, (By the way, you can download Classic), you consider versions of Minecraft that you can play online to not be Minecraft? You do know you can play the premium version online too once you buy it?

no i consider anything that is not a DLC of the game to be a separate game so for example i consider Classic minecraft and Minecraft to be separate games but as a sequel.

But Minecraft classic is just a really old version of Minecraft. Do you consider Beta or Alpha to be prequels?
Wecr1
10/13/2013 6:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
bmanrules

Many people do not cinder classic (such as myself) as part of minecraft, my reasoning is because you do not have to download an old version of it to get to it, such as the beta versions. you can just get to it from minecraft.net

So wait, (By the way, you can download Classic), you consider versions of Minecraft that you can play online to not be Minecraft? You do know you can play the premium version online too once you buy it?

no i consider anything that is not a DLC of the game to be a separate game so for example i consider Classic minecraft and Minecraft to be separate games but as a sequel.
GamerMotiveCreations
10/13/2013 6:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Name: Warren
Skype (optional but it might come in handy): I see no point in giving you this
How long have you been playing minecraft: since the first day of beta.
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy too): Well i played us.oc.tc's Project Ares i love playing the minigames its fun.
Do you enjoy survival maps: Define enjoy (jk i love em)
Do you enjoy CTM maps: Would i even be signing up?
IGN: GamerMotive
bmanrules
10/13/2013 6:36 pm

Oni__
10/13/2013 6:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Name: I see no point in giving you this.
Skype (optional but it might come in handy): I see no point in giving you this
How long have you been playing minecraft: let's see, beta 1.3, February 22 2011 was when I started then I assume.
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to) I lost count of how many I played around beta 1.6. Food for thought.
Do you enjoy survival maps: Indeed I do.
Do you enjoy CTM maps: Would I sign up if I didn't?
IGN: ellys10
Greasy Cows
10/13/2013 6:02 pm
Name: Paul
Skype (optional but it might come in handy): Greasy_Cows
How long have you been playing minecraft: Over a year
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to) Around 30
Do you enjoy survival maps: Very much
Do you enjoy CTM maps: Love them
IGN: Greasy_Cows
Wecr1
10/13/2013 5:58 pm
Skype (optional but it might come in handy): PM me if you really need to
How long have you been playing minecraft: since 1.4 beta
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to) i have been around since 1.4 beta do i really need to count?
Do you enjoy survival maps: yes
Do you enjoy CTM maps: somewhat
IGN: wecr
prosniper
10/13/2013 5:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Name: kevin

Skype (optional but it might come in handy): i can PM you it if im selected

How long have you been playing minecraft: maybe about 5 years

How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to) I have plaid many survival maps for my youtube channel. i dont remember all but currently on solar survival

Do you enjoy survival maps: yes
Do you enjoy CTM maps: yes
IGN: pro_sniper72
Wecr1
10/13/2013 6:01 pm
Minecraft was released to PC in 2011 to let you know so there is no way you could have played for 5 years
Oni__
10/13/2013 6:08 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Actually, Minecraft was released to the public some time in 2009 as classic, alpha a year later in 2010. So he could have played for around 4 years-ish.
bmanrules
10/13/2013 6:24 pm
classic is not minecraft, minecraft is minecraft, classic is classic minecraft but still its only around 3 years[/quote]

Classic Minecraft is Minecraft - they built survival on top of classic and slowly updated it to what it is now. Minecraft released to the public in 2009, so he's been playing for 4 (nearly 5) years.
Wecr1
10/13/2013 6:16 pm
classic is not minecraft, minecraft is minecraft, classic is classic minecraft but still its only around 3 years
Wecr1
10/13/2013 6:31 pm
Classic Minecraft is Minecraft - they built survival on top of classic and slowly updated it to what it is now. Minecraft released to the public in 2009, so he's been playing for 4 (nearly 5) years.[/quote]

fuckdom
10/13/2013 5:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
Name: Noah
Skype (optional but it might come in handy): N/A
How long have you been playing minecraft: 1 year
How many maps have you played on (a list would come in handy to) idk alot ;p
Do you enjoy survival maps:Yeah
Do you enjoy CTM maps:Yeah
IGN:AwesomeNRH
Planet Minecraft

Website