Build Team (Lord of the Rings) Open World PvP

Drewking11's Avatar Drewking1111/30/13 7:08 pm
12/1/2013 9:37 am
OilCan's Avatar OilCan
Hello, my friends and I have always loved the Lord of the Rings Series and thought that it would be amazing to bring it to life in the world of MInecraft. We also love the minecraft PvP and what diffrent plugins bring to the table. I think it would be awesome if players could explore the world of Middle Earth and fight for key points in the Lord of the Rings Universe. You could go deep under the Misty Mountains or fight for control of Mount Doom. Players could capture points defeat enamy players to rank up and purchas new spells,weapons, and armor.
We are also have in mind some extra features players could purchese in game to experience Middle Earth even more example: (maps. classes)

We are going to have a free build in the shire December 1st!!

If you are interested in the server please let me know in the comments down bellow and I will give you more information about tthis server. Ranks will be given out to players that help make Middle Earth IP s43.hosthorde.com:25711

Thank You For Reading and Have a Great day! Selsonor
Drewking11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OilCan
12/01/2013 9:37 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
Hello I am a experienced builder. My skills are building houses and structures you can count me in too. Please may you tell me sever info etc.
I would be happy to help.

Raidon2001
Mysticate
12/01/2013 9:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Can I help too? I'm decent with building and PVP stuff.
TheSandPaladin
12/01/2013 9:26 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
I will help build this seems like a great idea
-Servex-
12/01/2013 7:50 am
I wanna help man , I watched all the "Lord of the Rings Movies", I love the series and building is my thing, I wanna help out XD
AlphaCogz
12/01/2013 6:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
I love the Lord of the Rings and building. This is like a dream come true! Could I join??
Theslop_
11/30/2013 10:08 pm
Level 21 : Expert Taco
Honestly this is my dream come true. I absolutely love the Lord of the Rings and everything about it. I have read all of the books, the Hobbit, plan on soon reading the Silmarillion, and have seen the movies a bajillion times. I have a map of Middle Earth on my bedroom wall and know how to write in Elvish and am learning how to speak it. Helping to build this incredible world would be amazing and getting to live in it, or even have some cool rank (Valar, Eldar, Númenórean/Dúnedain, Istar [Wizard]), would be AWESOME!
YourMamma13
11/30/2013 7:55 pm
Would love to help could i join and help? also 1.6.4 or 1.7.2?
Drewking11
11/30/2013 8:01 pm
Hey man thanks for joining the project I was just wondering what would you like to see us all build first in Middle Earth? we are on 1.6.4 for now the IP is s43.hosthorde.com:25711
Zachariah807
11/30/2013 7:16 pm
Well, I love the Lord of the Rings series and have always loved it since I was a little boy. I want to help make this a possibility by helping make the server. I'm 19, college student, I have some free time on my hands everyday to contribute. If you want any extra information please ask. I also don't know the IP to connect to the server, that would be a nice bit xD. Thanks!
Drewking11
11/30/2013 7:51 pm
Hey thanks to replying the IP is s43.hosthorde.com:25711 also what would you like to do on the server help with plugins or building. We are going to start this project very soon im going to see if I can get more players to help us with Middle Earth. I will cantact you as soon as we start 1-2 days. Also what kind of areas would you like to build first? See You Around Selsonor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome