My custom map: legend of the warrior: ideas?

PUR3-D4RK's Avatar PUR3-D4RK2/23/14 1:05 pm
1 emeralds 147 2
2/23/2014 1:34 pm
PUR3-D4RK's Avatar PUR3-D4RK
So ive come up with an idea for a map. Basically you start on an island, and there are 5 tall towers on the edges. The towers are filled with enemies, traps and puzzles. The aim is to take back the island and make it safe again. Around the map are dungeon like structures. In hack/mine, an rpg mod, there are dungeons that go deep underground. Im thinking of doing something like that. Also other structures containing rare loot and stuff. Each dungeon will have a skill rating. The ratings are
Novice
Begginer
Amatuer
Copper knight
Experienced fighter
Iron knight
Golden knight
Badass
Diamond knight
Legend
Ultimately legendary
Hero

I need ideas for:
Rank changes , more or less or different names
Dungeon types
Loot and treasure ideas
Traps
Puzzles
Storyline
Other
I have made the beggining. You start on a ship, and teleport onto the island. Could anybody help? Much appreciated
PUR3-D4RK
Level 1 : New Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2014 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
PUR3-D4RK
Thats greata ctually, like the jewel idea, like all 5 jewels together makes a bigger one that inlocks a new realm, and int hat realm you have to destroy the altar to kill allthemonsters... Love your idea slimecraft
02/23/2014 1:17 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Slimecraft101
The storyline could be:

You started off sailing on a ship with other warriors, but a fierce storm came and knocked you out, next thing you know, you're wiped out on a strange island. There's a book there that says, "You have come to <island name>, this place has been infested with monsters ever since, well ever. We need a hero to conquer these monsters. There's 5 towers each holding a jewel and the fifth containing the rarest jewel in all the realm. Conquering these towers will be hard, you see there are dungeons containing loot that's powerful and will help you defeat these monsters. Many heroes have tried to defeat this place for several centuries, but failed. The only way to get out of this island is to defeat the towers, are you up for the quest?"

Just an idea, kind of long though
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome