My first project: Modern House

Zethir's Avatar Zethir9/18/13 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 330 5
9/19/2013 12:06 pm
Zethir's Avatar Zethir
Hi everyone, I just made my first project today.

This is a Modern House on a lake, I hope you will enjoy it !

Thanks.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... on-a-lake/

Ps: sorry if the link for the world save doesn't work, I don't know how to upload it.

Ps: Finally, I resolved the upload's problem of my world save ! You can download it
Zethir
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zethir
09/19/2013 12:06 pm
Ok thank You, I'm new here so I don't really know how to add tag or all the little tips. It will be better with the others projects
DrForrestera
09/18/2013 8:36 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Oh also you should give it more tags and include that it is made with the snapshot, it would get more views.
Zethir
09/18/2013 7:25 pm
I know, but there is no textures pack available with the new snapshot. And this is really difficult for me to be used to a different textures pack than the basic...

If you have any textures pack you find great, tell me, maybe I will find the one I can stand
DrForrestera
09/18/2013 8:34 pm
Well there's modern HD and flows, but you shouldn't build with a pack, just switch to one for the pictures, that's what I do. I thought maybe it was the new snapshot I just wasn't sure. For just normal non building I use ozocraft or the one the server I build on has.
DrForrestera
09/18/2013 7:11 pm
Nice, but you should have used a modern resource pack for the pics. It would make it a lot better. But good job.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome