GTA V Adventure Map

CommanderNeville's Avatar CommanderNeville1/17/17 8:44 pm
1/18/2017 7:12 am
CommanderNeville's Avatar CommanderNeville
So, here I go again. Currently I am toying with the idea of an adventure map inspired by the hit game, Grand Theft Auto V. Due to the content of the subject, I will have to leave out some details, but for the most part the map will be representative of the game. However, I am at a loss of how to do it. I have two ideas for the project, and I wanted to know what you guys think of these ideas.

#1. Replicate the Heists missions and have a small hub to allow the player to select missions. Here the player can purchase weapons, ammo, and view achievements. These would include trophies for completing levels, and vehicles found in levels. In this version there would be no open world.

#2. New story in the setting of San Andreas as seen in GTA V. That means the map would be a standard Adventure Map, using buildings and places from the game as a setting of the adventure. This would be much harder to complete, and would be a much more advanced map.

The project I currently have up will be removed as soon as I decide which version to go with. On this post I will also post any pictures I have from the project.

Please give me some advice and I hope to continue working on this project soon!
CommanderNeville
Level 58 : Grandmaster Paladin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2017 7:12 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Paladin
CommanderNeville
I plan on doing the map solo, and I won't be needing any mods for the map, since I've been experimenting with cars using models and entity tracking, I have that sorted out. For recreating the story, that would take ages. I could easily do the heists and some other missions, but doing the entire story would involve recreating the entire map, something I'm not prepared to do.

Just do give you an idea of what the cars would look like, here's a 3D model I created a while back. When on an armorstand, I can make it so that it appears to drive down roads.
01/18/2017 1:30 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
male07mdl
What about recreating the story? It would take hella time to build the map, make the command blocks. The map could be singleplayer adventure, everything (almost) same as in GTA V. Well, probably mod or coding would be needed for cars and guns, and AI too. If you decide something like this, PM me, I can properly build and can do little command blocks stuff. My project is in my profile (note: I've built much many more buildings).
01/17/2017 11:50 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
if you wanted to go the route of making missions and stuff with guns and such while you can do that stuff with command blocks it would probally make it a lot better if you were to learn java and make a mod for this or hire people to make a mod for the map you create
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome