Join my team and Help me build my city!location_city

MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY6/11/21 9:34 pm history
3 emeralds 212 3
6/12/2021 10:12 am
Chiaroscuro's Avatar Chiaroscuro
Want to help Lazulilopolis grow?
I have been getting so many creative blocks like always, I felt like I can't build the city all on my own. So I am looking for good builders out in the Bedrock community to assist me. You don't have to join the server to help. With the World Download, just build in the empty plots or finish the in-completed buildings. If your build impress me, I might hire you to my team on my Xbox Live Friend List in Bedrock so you can just hop in when I am playing. Try to come up with something and inspire me.
You can send me your own save of the map so I can use MCC Tool Chest PE to add the build in.

Send me the Screenshots of your work here on PlanetMinecraft, Twitter, Reddit, or Discord to me.

Just download the map HERE

Changes and Conditions may apply if Build doesn't blend in with the environment or violate the city standard. Re-location can happen to better fit zoning.

MASTER_RICKY
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter