New Project! I need Ideas!

Zeus89725's Avatar Zeus897259/12/14 10:29 pm
1 emeralds 152
Hello, PMC Forums! This is my first forum, so I'm trying to do the best I can with the proper usage, technique, etc... Either way, I'm going to build a metropolitan city named Broken Arrow, which will include both classical architectural styles from the past, and the beginning of the town, to the modern age, with skyscrapers rising above the rest of the skyline, each building showcasing an individual look, making for an iconic city. Here's what I need ideas for:

-Place: I need ideas for where to build it, and placing it in areas like real-life cities, such as Denver, (A city placed right on the edge of a river separating mountains and plains.) Dallas, (Straight-up flatland.) Orlando, (Beachside, resort-y town.) Las Vegas, (A desert-y, resort-y, town.) New York, (Island) or Blackhawk. (A mountain town with skyscrapers. (Double Parentheses! Google it. 'Blackhawk Colorado'.)) I'd also need maps for each biome-y place.

-Layout: Layout is important to a city, and just like Denver, New York, and many others, I need a large park. It could be placed like NY, in the center of the city, or Denver, kinda on the edge. (See Central Park for NY, and Civic Center Park for Denver.)

That's kinda it. And if you're wondering why I seem kinda focused on Denver, it's 'cause I live here, and even compared to other cities, it is just plain awesome. (Not saying it's the best.)

So... Yeah! If you have a map, post a link to it, and if you have an idea, make sure to post a reply!
Zeus89725
Level 30 : Artisan Architect