Pass-A-Long World! (Sorry if this is the wrong place!)

ItsKriller's Avatar ItsKriller6/16/13 2:58 pm
1 emeralds 102 1
6/16/2013 2:58 pm
ItsKriller's Avatar ItsKriller
Hello, everybody! I am Kriller and I would like to try starting a Pass-A-Long world. Now if you don't know what a Pass-A-Long world is, it's basically a singleplayer world that you pass from one player to another.

Pass-A-Long worlds were popular back in the Alpha stages of Minecraft. Multiplayer servers were not supported yet so players did this in order to “play together”. But once servers were made the Pass-A-Long era of Minecraft came to a conclusion and everybody switched to servers.

So basically how this is going to work is, I have a world that I just started. I got some wood, mined a little stone, iron, and coal, and I set our spawn point in a cave in the jungle. Now my turn is done so I'm going to pass it onto somebody else. If you want to go next then you're going to say so in the comments below so that I can send you the map. When you get the map you will get about a day to work on whatever you want. Then you will send it back to me so that I can check for grief/cheating. Then I will pass it on to the next person in the comments who wants it. Then we repeat.

Rules:
No cheating
No griefing
No working on somebody's project without their permission.
No using all the resources.
Always put your inventory in a chest before passing the world on.
When we get to the point, I'd like everybody to make a log of what they did in a book... but until we get the resources for that, it's alright.
Other than that, if somebody asks you to not do something, then DO NOT do it. So if somebody requests that you leave the diamonds alone, then don't touch the diamonds.

That's everything, so if you're ready to start then comment below and I'll start making the queue. If you have any questions then make sure to ask me!
ItsKriller
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal