Promethean Build Team Recruiting

-killamocingbird's Avatar -killamocingbird3/10/14 10:56 pm
3/18/2014 7:01 am
-killamocingbird's Avatar -killamocingbird
Promethean Overview

http://chiseledbrick.com/promethean-build-team.html

Recruiting info
Click to reveal
At the moment we are currently recruiting new members for the Promethean Build Team. To get in you have to have a great amount skill and patience. Please do not sign up if your building skill is not as good as the ones in the photos above. If you meet all of these qualifications please read on.

How apply for the build team (step by step)

Name
Amount of depth used in walls
Small builds mass detail OR Big builds some detail
Past experience
Pictures of builds
Youtube (If applicable)
Gender (Optional)

While in the Promethean Build Team payment for work is not guaranteed. You will be paid depending on the amount of work and effort you put into each project. As you build more projects and increase your skill, you will be moving up the hierarchy of ranks. Such as in you are really good at floors you will be moved to floor designer, or if you are very good all around you might be moved to head builder. You will not always be able to participate in every single project, we will pick you out depending on our needs for the project at hand and your skill. Every project assigned will be leaded by one or two head builders, if you result in listening or disrespect the head builder in any ways he can kick you out of the current project, or in worst case scenario you may get kicked out of the team. As a builder on the build team you will also have received the builder rank on Chiseledbrick.​ Abuse of power or breaking any rules will result in the same punishment as normal players. If you have been deranked from builder because of this then you will have one more warning before also kicked off of the build team. Just respect everyone and act nice and normal and you should be fine. And remember, building is an art, which means mistakes can be beautiful... Goodluck on getting in the build team

Hiring Us
Click to reveal
If you would like to hire Promethean Build team to build on one of your servers or friends servers, you can contact me at killamocingbird@hotmail.com

We will reply to you but make sure to check your junk mail and email daily.

When creating an email to send to use please include the following things -

1. What you would like done
2. The size of the build
3. The style of the build
4. When you would like the build
5. Your budget
6. A more efficient way of contacting you (preferably skype)

Special Deals

If you would like to cut down the price there are three options. The first option is very simple, you can write a review about our build team on Planet Minecraft on the review section in the blogs area. Depending on how good the review is or how detailed it is, we will cut down the price of the build. Option two isn't as efficient but it will offer a 25-50% cut down in prices.

The second deal is to start a partnership. We will give you a contract to sign and the deal is that you must have us build and paid at least 1 time a week for 1 month. All offers much be $10 regular price so about $5 after the cut. After the month you may resign the contract or you may cancel the deal. If you choose to quit in the middle of the contract you must pay us off so the total amount of money paid is $50. If you do not pay us and you cancel the deal, we will hold the contract against you and take legal action.

The third deal we have available would be you advertizing the build team. In other words making post on PMC, minecraft fourms, shooting videos, and etc. Depending on how good the video quality is or how detailed and good the advertizing is and how much you actually did it, we will cut down the price. You may do all three deals at once but the review is a one time deal.

Partnership Info

What you get
- 25-50% off on all builds
- easy access to the team
- you are first priority

What you give us
- at least 15 dollars by the end of the month
- a contract with your information on it agreeing to our term and conditions

Giving Credit

In our terms and conditions we have if you do not give credit to the build team or at least the builders and try to steal our work we can perform legal action. This might seem very small but it can be considered virtual theft. Virtual theft is all things from credit card numbers to World of Warcraft accounts, this would count as internet theft if you are taking credit of the build.
-killamocingbird
Level 37 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2014 7:01 am
-killamocingbird
Still always on the look out for recruits.
03/14/2014 10:24 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
ShadowLuck
Chiseled Brick, nice website btw.
03/14/2014 10:55 pm
-killamocingbird
Thank you, I do HTML.
03/14/2014 7:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
Most of the photos seem like terraforming I saw on the video,
03/15/2014 4:27 pm
-killamocingbird
Yea, we do a lot of terraforming,
03/14/2014 12:23 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
Name:WTFshady
Main Theme:Modern, server spawns (even though I don't have photos of them)
Amount of depth used in walls:2-4
Small builds mass detail OR Big builds some detail:Big build enough details. Small builds look really complicated if they're made with many details so you can't understand what they really are.
Past experience:I've been a builder in my server (never got public) and some friends' servers. Already I'm part of a "building team" for a city that's going to be used for Machinima.
Pictures of builds:imgur.com/ZPRXiUZ,eN2h1j2,VgkhSug,B9AO20N,zE2oja0,7HSwfDO,ikBtAXZ,CaTQNhM,YwUQhWi,qrZhd7C,EJEPDBR,yv3RbI4
Email:PM me for it
Youtube (If applicable)Nope sorry.
Gender (Optional):Male
03/14/2014 7:43 am
-killamocingbird
By the looks of your image that you presented, we will not be able to accept you onto our team. I'm very sorry but thank you for trying.
03/12/2014 5:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
TheFork1337
Name: TheFork1337
Main Theme: Can do about anything but think old stuff like medieval stuff looks the best
Amount of depth used in walls: Completely depending on the wall Im making.
Small builds mass detail OR Big builds some detail: Im more for big builds with some detail
Past experience: Made a lot of spawns to different servers, Mainly my own but some for friends.
Pictures of builds: http://imgur.com/a/Fo0qr and http://imgur.com/a/dPNVp
Skype: Please send me an email at thefork1337@eraton.org for it don't want ppl to add me.
Email thefork1337@eraton.org
Youtube (If applicable): http://youtube.com/thefork1337
Gender (Optional) Male xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other: My time zone is GMT +1 (Hope this doesn't affect anything.)
03/12/2014 9:55 pm
-killamocingbird
Yes, now, assuming those picture you put in your post isn't your best builds, you may email me and add me on skype. If they are certainly your best builds, I will not be accepting you. Sorry, thank you for the effort though.
03/12/2014 10:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Dragon
TheShadowKingHD
I need builds. Contact me via skype at xxmikanatorxx.

1. What you would like done: I need mini-game maps.
2. The size of the build: Slightly Above Moderate. I can provide a lag-free server for this. I will include everything you need to build the second you join. It is a builders only server so nobody will ever get in your way. U will have unlimited room.
3. The style of the build: This is for a mini-game. I would like to talk to you about this through message on skype.
4. When you would like the build: Take your time. We are still coding some of the plugins, talking with big youtubers about joining. (5k-136k)
5. Your budget: I have been paying my developers and youtubers a LOT to ensure perfection on the future network. I am not sure how much I can pay but it will be worth your time and if you guys are good I can guarantee more builds.
6. Skype: xxmikanatorxx
Contact me and we can begin!
03/13/2014 10:54 pm
-killamocingbird
Contact me Via Email killamocingbird@hotmail.com
03/12/2014 9:53 am
Level 36 : Artisan Geek
MR_AREAY
Name MR_AREAY
Age /
Main Theme Fantasy
Amount of depth used in walls 2-7
Small builds mass detail OR Big builds some detail Big with detail
Past experience one CTM map, adventure map and one cinematic
Pictures of builds: http://www.pinterest.com/mrareay/minecraft-maps/
Skype mr.areay
Email mr.areay@gmail.com
Youtube MR_AREAY
Gender male
03/12/2014 8:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyanderson10
Name: Alec Anderson (andyanderson10)
Main Theme: Really, I can build anything but I'm probably best with Medeival
Amount of depth used in walls: A decent amount
Small builds lots of detail
Past expeirence: i build on a survival server and all the time in creative. Ive never been part of a big project but want to be a part of one
Email: arod.anderson@gmail.com
No Youtube sorry
03/11/2014 4:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Rydan
I too am young, yet I was allowed to apply.
03/11/2014 4:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
masterkalso
I would love to help out, but as I am young, I do not believe that I will be able to help out in building because of my age
03/12/2014 7:45 am
-killamocingbird
Age doesn't matter as long as you are mature.
03/11/2014 4:33 pm
-killamocingbird
I would appreciate more replies, thank you.
03/11/2014 8:05 am
-killamocingbird
runner_of_xc
Instant_ReplEH
-killamocingbirdBy the way, do not apply inless you can actually build, thank you

Regards
- Killamocingbird

The correct word there would be "unless." Although I assume it was just a mistake as "I" is right by "u." Just thought I'd help.

This was bugging me too, the website looked fairly professional so I am assuming it was a typo on his part.

Yes very sorry, I type very fast sometimes I forget to look over grammar ect. Thank you though, for feedback!
03/11/2014 12:36 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
runner_of_xc
Instant_ReplEH
-killamocingbirdBy the way, do not apply inless you can actually build, thank you

Regards
- Killamocingbird

The correct word there would be "unless." Although I assume it was just a mistake as "I" is right by "u." Just thought I'd help.

This was bugging me too, the website looked fairly professional so I am assuming it was a typo on his part.
03/11/2014 12:22 am
Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
Instant_ReplEH

Regards
- Killamocingbird

03/10/2014 11:14 pm
-killamocingbird
By the way, do not apply unless you can actually build, thank you

Regards
- Killamocingbird
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome