Titanfall Remake Series

Team Astro's Avatar Team Astro4/11/14 11:28 pm
1 emeralds 171 2
4/12/2014 9:06 pm
Team Astro's Avatar Team Astro
So, I have decided to let my build team work on their first official project!

All (if possible) Titanfall maps! We are currently working on "Training Ground" as a warm-up routine from what is coming! We actually have a KickStarter( Not actual money,just diamonds so we know we are doing this for a reason). If we manage to get at least 10 diamonds, we will finish the map and add some greater detail! For now however, you will need to suffice with this link

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ckstarter/

We plan on making more maps like this shortly. However, if you want to help instead of giving us a diamond, submit an Application here

In-Game Name (For Whitelist Purposes):

Why you want to join (Don't give us a sentence. Give us a REASON):

Create a Pledge to Team Astro. Must include the "No-Griefing" pledge and the "I will help when I am needed".Do not need to commit, but needs to show a little bit of care.

Skype name (Requirement)

Age (We don't care what age you are, we just want to know how we can explain things)

Building Proof (Needs a Downloadable Link for safety):

What Rank? Choose one: (Builder) (Detailer) (Redstoner) (Learner)

Lastly, your commitment level 1-10:

This is the format. Remove all () and submit a CLEAN Form.

Edit: Do not spam this page with Negative Comments. Constructive critiscm is ok,but if it is too harsh, action will be taken.
Team Astro
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior