We Need an Europa Park map !

M4x_FX's Avatar M4x_FX8/22/23 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 124 1
9/9/2023 9:29 pm
Sapnap20233's Avatar Sapnap20233
Its been 10 year (no cap) since im searching for a Europa Park 1:1 Scale, all i found are prenium server who recreate the park (who are good in my opinion like Europa park Minecraft or MineAdventura).

But the problem is, i dont have a Mojang account, so im cracked, and when you are a BIG fan of Europa Park, you are limited to watch video and dream about it, but even if i was prenium and able to join this server, this didnt change anything since we cant really have "the freedom of exploring" i mean like fly/spectator/and dont have to wait 8 hours in a line (the last was a joke), i tried sometime to recreate the park 1:1 scale but all i made is some flower near the entrance, even with my building skills, i cant make thing "accurate" to the reality, i dont have the knowlege of "recrating 1:1 thing in Minecraft", even if i had the skill, i cant really make it, because i have a lot of project to do like my Social Media, Making skin, moderate thing on some discord server and some IRL problem... i know its a big project because the park is hudge and can be really long !

But if you are a bored builder or a builder team who has nothing to do, you can make this project come alive ! i dont care if the attraction in it are not functional, but i just want to see the Theme Park from my Childhood but since half of the theme park map are some non-realistic and just rail and minecart and the other half are some Disneyland, i think i'll never see this type of project now, but since the park is a lot more popular in europe than america or asia for example, this can be really difficult to see that project.

But i hope one day someone say "i made an Europa Park map in Minecraft" and give the download for free to everyone even the cracked version of Minecraft, but i think i'll see that in 10 year...
M4x_FX
Level 44 : Master Fox