Command Block Engineers Neededcomputer

MannyQUESO's Avatar MannyQUESO1/31/22 5:14 pm
2 emeralds 119 4
2/15/2022 1:44 pm
Wuubbii's Avatar Wuubbii
Hello Command Block Engineers! I am MannyQUESO and I know nothing about command blocks but I need help for a server I'm starting that is like the SMP hosted by Last Life but with my own twist. So someone please help.
MannyQUESO
Level 36 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Wuubbii
02/15/2022 1:44 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
/kill @a
put it as a repeat command
no redstone needed
then bam
ez
:)
Neutrelize
02/15/2022 1:35 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
I'm fairly good with commands and command blocks... I've started several successful servers that I've only stopped because I've ran out of time. I'm also good with worldedit, if that matters.
RedLuna23
02/15/2022 1:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Hey Manny! You can call me Luna. I have been an admin on several realms and have lots of experience with command blocks. I would love to be a part of helping you build your realm. I can even build some pretty awesome clan bases if you'd like. Please PM me!

-RedLuna23
boom the creeper
01/31/2022 6:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Collective
i dont know much but here are the things i know

auto chat: This one is very easy and very simple to do. all you need to do is place a command block under the floor and place a block on top of that and a pressure plate on top of that so all you see is a pressure plate. and enter this text into the command block: /say @p your message here

weather Machine: enter the text '/toggledownfall' into the command block without the '' and place a block next to that command block and a button on that block and it will change the weather at your command

plans grow fast: /instantplant

giants: "/spawn giant (mob here)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome