Minigame Ideas!!!

jscooly555's Avatar jscooly5554/18/13 9:13 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 5
4/23/2013 5:36 pm
LiquidChildren1's Avatar LiquidChildren1
Hello! I am a master at redstone at building (just dont show it ) and my only problem is I dont know what to build!!! I will take suggestions for any minigame! If I dont check this every once in a while PM me. I will post your PMC username in the map, other stuff if you want it, and that it was your idea!!! VANILLA maps only. If you have a good minigame idea that uses mods PM me.

Check out my YouTube sometimes because I will post my minigames there too!!!
jscooly555
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2013 5:36 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
LiquidChildren1
Make a puzzle that tricks the player, like you are in a room, looking at the door you want to get to, but it's on the wrong wall, so they press a button that supposedly changes the gravity, but really just teleports them to a copy of that room that has been rotated.

And another button that supposedly lowers the gravity, but in reality, it's just a sum of the slow movement, mining fatigue, and jump height effects.

If you don't make this, I will.
04/23/2013 5:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
Make... An animated TV that has home buttons, random sketches(comedy blah blah blah) and maybe even a gaming menu. If you do that then you shall win a nobel prize(well the minecraft equivalent)
04/21/2013 5:29 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
Dafaria
Koslaw99Robot battle with a working TARDIS and dinosaurs on a spaceship!

Robot battle with a working Sexy and dinosaurs on a spaceship*

Dem references <3
04/21/2013 5:27 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
sylvannus
make a giant video game using redstone i know it would take ages but it would be what id play
04/18/2013 9:36 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
pieisnotpi
jscooly555Hello! I am a master at redstone at building (just dont show it ) and my only problem is I dont know what to build!!! I will take suggestions for any minigame! If I dont check this every once in a while PM me. I will post your PMC username in the map, other stuff if you want it, and that it was your idea!!! VANILLA maps only. If you have a good minigame idea that uses mods PM me.

Check out my YouTube sometimes because I will post my minigames there too!!!

I also love to build redstone stuff. I have been looking for some people to build with, if you could possibly set up a server, we could build together!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome