Need Help with Custom Villager Shops.

Jnaejnae's Avatar Jnaejnae8/19/17 4:41 am
1 emeralds 230 2
8/20/2017 1:23 am
Jnaejnae's Avatar Jnaejnae
I am making a map dependent on a Custom Villager shop. I have figured out the basics, but I can't get potions or spawn eggs to work because when I put them in the potions have no effect and the spawn eggs are white and do not spawn anything. I know how to get those working items through give commands, but villager shop items are formated very differently in villager trade commands. I can't also get enchantments, custom names, or canplaceon working on a buyable item.

Command I have so far.
/summon Villager ~ ~1 ~ {Profession:0,CustomName:"Shop",CustomNameVisible:1,Career:1,CareerLevel:42,CanPickUpLoot:0,PersistenceRequired:1,Silent:1,Invulnerable:1,Offers:{Recipes:[{buy:{id:"gold_ingot",Count:5},maxUses:9999999,sell:{id:"potion",Count:1},rewardExp:false},{buy:{id:"gold_ingot",Count:5},maxUses:9999999,sell:{id:"spawn_egg",Count:1,Damage:60},rewardExp:false},{buy:{id:"gold_ingot",Count:10},maxUses:9999999,sell:{id:"golden_pickaxe",Count:1},rewardExp:false}]}}

What I want to fix about the command.
Firstly I want the potion to apply invisibility 2. Secondly I want the spawn egg to spawn a bat, and I also want that egg to only be able to be placed on iron blocks in adventure mode. Lastly I want the golden pickaxe to have efficiency 4, be custom named "The Dragons Tooth", and can only break netherrack.

I've tried command generators but I havent found one complex enough to make functioning potions nor spawn eggs. I tried McEdit but unfortunately it hasnt been updated for Minecraft 1.12 so the CreateShop Filter doesnt work. This is why I need some guidance on making my shop. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Jnaejnae
Level 38 : Artisan Architect