Red Stone Analog 4 face clock tower.

1sb2gamer's Avatar 1sb2gamer5/15/14 4:15 pm
1 emeralds 509 2
5/17/2014 1:22 pm
1sb2gamer's Avatar 1sb2gamer
This was done for my 3rd youtube episode on the Night Owl SMP server. It's a working analog clock that syncs itself to the in game day. It tells the time on all 4 faces. If you would like to see more images of the red stone .. I can hop on the server and take some. The red stone is entirely original and the only other person who has a similar design in Mumbo Jumbo ... keeping in mind his came after mine.

It's probably my favorite build so far that I have done on the Night Owl server and I hope you all like it as well.

Also if you are interested in seeing it built from the ground up, as I said, I have a video on my youtube channel.
1sb2gamer
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/17/2014 4:03 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lava Rider
eagoy
Not bad. I expected more redstone inside the tower. Plus the video was more about building it than the redstone. For the redstone clock it would be nice to have more lamps than just one on the outside.

Are you aware that the image in your post is broken?
Besides a direct link to the video would also be nice instead of going through your profile to hop to the youtube (derp, just noticed the link in the banner) and find the video.
05/17/2014 1:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
1sb2gamer
Ahh sorry the image is down because it seems my site is down at the moment XD. Ya .. the video actually was suppose to go into the red stone .. but the video didn't render and no longer had it when someone pointed it out to me.

As for more lamps .. I guess you mean like 4 x 4? The issue with that is linking 4 clock faces together in such a tight space is hard enough with 1 lamp. It might have been impossible with anymore . If it was a 1 face clock .. by all means, ya that would be a great idea.

I do plan to do a tutorial on this, however .. I want to first make a better version. Something that takes less time to sync.

If you want to see more of the redstone .. I do think I still have the test world I built all my prototypes in. Just let me know and I will pm the file to you ... lo lthe world is a bit of a mess ...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome