Scoreboard Shop Help Wanted!

xXOathKeeperXx's Avatar xXOathKeeperXx5/17/15 9:12 pm
1 emeralds 304 3
5/19/2015 9:51 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
I am making my first (probably most successful yet. Haven't ran out of ideas yet either. ) survival map and I really need help. I'm using a Minecraft command generator that I downloaded from the Minecraft forums and I am not sure how totally accurate it is. I got "/testfor @p[score_Emeralds_min=5] " for the first part of the store in one Command Block, then "/scoreboard players remove @p Emeralds 5" for the second Command Block, and here's the last one "/give @p stone_button 1"

The problem:
Whenever I pressed the button to make it work it said "KaileeMaylene was found!" (Which is my Minecraft username.) It never gave me a button, nor did it remove my 5 Emeralds. (Scoreboard objective name) When I rewritten the code exactly like it was, it gave me a message in the Previous Output saying that the format was invalid. It was the same exact code and now it tells me it's invalid? It told me it found me (for some odd reason... ^^; ) before I rewritten it? O_o I even copied and pasted the same code and still tells me that.

Anyway I really need help, and probably even with the pattern on how to make the store work correctly. It's usually letting me go OVER 5 Emeralds and making go down the negatives, instead of stopping at 0 without a button. Sometimes when I tested it, it only gave me the button, but the scoreboard is not affected..

Thanks for any suggestions! ^^

NOTE: Please do not send me links to videos. I am on a limited data wifi and we are very low on data right now, so I can't watch anything. Please show me pictures or describe them with high detail. Thank you!
xXOathKeeperXx
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist