(16+) (JAVA, PC) Looking to put together a machinima group to make comedy skits, long term series, etc! for youtube.

NovaBoxGames's Avatar NovaBoxGames7/18/19 12:24 am
1 emeralds 204 3
8/6/2019 10:18 am
carwyn123's Avatar carwyn123
Hey, I'm Novabox. I'm 20 years old, With over 6 years youtube experience.

Minecraft seems to have boomed into popularity again, So i thought it would be a good time to start my childhood dream of having a professional machinima team!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/novaboxgames

We will be making many one-off comedy videos and story driven series. (Seedlings is a good example.)

I would like to meet other like minded individuals and put together a team of video creators who are proficient in Machinima production

--------------------------------------------------

Must have Machinima experience (Voice acting, Camera work, Writing, Modding, etc.)

Must be over 16 years old and committed to projects.

Reply below with your discord and preferred role, and i'll hit you up.
NovaBoxGames
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

carwyn123
08/06/2019 10:18 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
chewits#6562 I'm interested in this
AdmiralDeadBread
08/06/2019 12:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
history
I am a voice actor, body actor, writer, cameraman, director, and editor.
I have two MC accounts at my disposal and experience with directing, filming and editing Minecraft Machinimas
As well as loosely scripted roleplay survival series. My hardware and software are Fraps, a Blue Snowball Mic, Audacity and Movie studio Platinum 13 Just turned 24 and my Discord info is Deadbread #5601.

I have a passion for storytelling and I see Minecraft as one of the best creative mediums to do so. I am very much looking forward to finding a team of people who's skills all compliment one another and who can have fun while being highly productive. Over the years and many accounts I have lost much of my collaborative work but I do have examples of my work as reference if necessary.
SpookyButtz
07/18/2019 6:26 am
Level 22 : Expert Birb
PrinceElliotYT#9899 , I'd love to be a Voice actor and maybe a actor. I am 16. :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome