Athrenion Build Team - Builders Needed!

Mersues's Avatar Mersues7/9/15 1:18 pm
1 emeralds 104 1
7/9/2015 5:27 pm
Rstealo's Avatar Rstealo
[color=#FFBF00][center][size=150]Hello, I am Mersues, Build team leader for Athrenion, a new server being released soon. We are currently a week into building, and looking for more, active builders. This could be your chance to influence a new server from the very start.[/size][/color]

[img]i.imgur.com/6IRuLU6.png[/img]
[size=85]A tiny preview of what we have created so far[/size]

[color=#FFBF00][size=150]The application is a two part process. The first part is this thread, applicants must answer all the questions below, and if accepted must build something on our server to prove their skill.[/color]
[/size]
[size=150]Questions[/size]

[color=#BF4000]What is your IGN?
What is your Age?
Where are you located?
What is your Skype?*[/color]

[color=#BF4080]Why are you a good builder? (Give examples if possible)[/color]

[color=#BF40BF]Are you willing to build with other team members, skyping them often, taking constructive criticism and giving it where needed?

Are you willing to take instructions on what to build from someone like myself, build them to a high standard, to a certain deadline

Are you willing to participate actively in the server's community, with other builders and staff?
[/color]
[size=85](optional) Did you go to minecon?[/size]

[color=#FFBF00][size=150]*If you are accepted, I will contact you through skype. It is therefore imperative that you give your skype name, as those without skype or unwilling to use skype will likely be rejected.[/size][/center][/color]
Mersues
Level 1 : New Miner