<Awakened City> Recruiting Skinning Team

BigC's Avatar BigC12/10/12 1:39 pm
12/12/2012 12:49 am
Dollars's Avatar Dollars
Welcome to the Skinning forum thread for Awakened City until the website goes up. You may be asking yourself what is Awakened City so i have created this little Q&A to answer the questions you may purpose, if you do have anymore questions then please do not hesitate to ask them in the thread.

What is Awakened City?

Awakened City is a free to play, non pay to win RPG and PvP minecraft server in which players will fight for control of their world and fight back Maritae and her wicked demons to her destroyed world. Not all is calm between the races of Aelmont the versatile Humans and mystical Elf armies battle against the ragged Savage and trickster Nazgrims armies. No peace can be seen at the end of this tunnel, eternal war rages in every soul that is born in Aelmont. As the Gods sit mighty and proud watching over their creation in Tyrmel upon their golden high seats of power as their races they created fight against each other allowing Maritae to conquer ever so slowly...

Experience a RPG and PvP minecraft server like never before, join a guild and conquer Maritae before she crushes you beneath her feet... Fight together or Die alone.

When will Awakened City be released?

Awakened City will be released hopefully in early 2013. Players can enter for beta access once the server website has been finished (still to be started) Once you have applied for beta access your name will go into a random wheel chooser and if you are lucky your name may be chosen. There are special dignitaries that will have beta access no matter what, such as staff, plugin developers, owners, hosting company etc...

Okay so now you know what Awakened City is, you may ask yourself what is the owner of Awakened City posting in this thread for. Well I am writing into this forum section because I would like to recruit a skinning team to work for the server on the skins for the new mobs, character classes, new NPC's, the races.

You will not start work until I have the plugin developers needing your services, you will work closely with the plugin development team. Once the server is finished you will receive the permissions to create an Awakened Hero class from the list that we have, all members of the team that worked on the skins will receive this permission.

This COULD lead to payment although not straight away, it is a possibility but not certainly.

Thank you,
Christopher S.Z Hudson (Awakened City Owner - Ghostfang)
BigC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner