BattleShaft! 1 Player is Being Recruited!

Luxarious's Avatar Luxarious1/2/13 4:03 am
1 emeralds 164 3
1/5/2013 5:49 am
RedChurrow15's Avatar RedChurrow15
BATTLESHAFT

Hi I'm Lanfear, and recently I've been looking through some of the more famous Minecrafters Lets Play's and noticed the same BORING thing. They ALL whether there are 1,2, or even 3 people its building, defending, mining. I felt like i was watching the same person over and over again, so what does this have to do with anything? Well wha- Let me stop my self there. why I've stopped myself is because i want to explain what BattleShaft stands for ; it stands for well battling of course (more will be revealed of this) and shaft stands for the average Minecraft experience BUT revamped. now i will continue with what i was saying before-Well what this means is that unlike the traditional Lets Play series this one will be full of life and character! how you might ask well if you read my little split up there then it helped explain some things, but the difference? Well have your self an old fashioned list!

List
1 its not just building and mining
2 the land will be a great i will choose from a list of really good seeds
3 PVP is the BIG factor
4 some great builds will be made because who i pick will be carefully inspected for the ultimate visual experience!

Now ill stop beating around the bush! THE BIG DIFFERENCE
PvP is something new and should be fun
Raiding should keep the players on there feet
Bases will have to be ABOVE ground for interesting builds and quick access so the video wont have to be long and tedious because you spent 10 minutes just getting in to the base
Villages ARE NOT on (we want the bonuses for the players to be LOW in numbers
and many more that i don't feel like explaining right now!
a video will be made for BOTH players to keep the videos interesting

Some random informational junk!
NO villages
Griefing is minimal to the occasional cobblestone block to find a hidden chest
BUT if you have a chest room there must be a way in whether its a combination lock or whatever you can not grief these EVER and proof of how you got in must be shown
bases MUST be above ground
basses also must have some way in side that is not to hard to crack
PvP is ENABLED for Raiding
this is VANILLA meaning there is no safe zone and there are no TRUE perks
mods you can use Minimap and optifine
once we have started there is about a 1 hour of ON VIDEO grace period for no PVP
the sessions will be recorded and both players must be on
you're YouTube account (if any) MUST be shitty
you must be able to record because part of the experience is watching both sides do what they do on different videos
BATTLESHAFT does have its own YouTube account were all videos will be posted
i will handle video splicing and junk
it is HARD difficulty
videos will primarily be recorded on week ends

Rules:
1 Griefing NOT allowed
2 A base Must be above ground
3 You need hamachi (until I set up port forwarding or buy a 3 player server or somejunk like that)
4 chestrooms must have a way in and the other player is not allowed to grief to get in to it
5 you must have skype
6 only optifine and mini map are the only mods allowed if i find out your cheating you will be kicked from the PL

Has the information grabed you and have you agreed to the rules?
well then please SIGN UP!

Why did you sign up?:
what made you come to the post?:

Jobs
We need a YouTube profile picture
we also need a YouTube background

Have any thing you think we should add post it below!
Luxarious
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer