Build Team Recruiting new builders!

xTechNoah's Avatar xTechNoah7/13/16 9:13 am
1 emeralds 271 3
7/23/2016 12:42 pm
kiwikatherine's Avatar kiwikatherine
Hello. Team Aknor is a new build team founded by DaPinkGuy. The Team is currently recruting new builders!
There's no age limit, but you have to be mature, be able to work with other people, and be pacient.

IF you're intrested in joining the build team, fill out the form below and reply to this thread, or contact DaPinkGuy on skype: blackangel.diplo

Minecraft Username:
What experience have you had?:
Can you work well with other people?:
Are you mature?:
What is your Skype username?:

Original thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... g-builders
xTechNoah
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kiwikatherine
07/23/2016 12:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: katherine or kiwikatherine

Time Zone: Newfoundland standard (Canada)

Talent: I play hockey and I'm very easy going. My Minecraft talents would probably be that I'm very versatile. I can work with anyone and anything, I'm great with communicating and my attitude to challenge and change is amazing (so I've been told). I'm also very nice interior design, great with floor plans and castles, mansions, hotels structures are my mainstream but recently landscaping has been kind of cool to try so I'm very new but still okay with.

Past Experience: Yes. I've made many builds before and I really enjoy working with groups of builders with the same passion for building as I do. I love talking and getting to know the building family I'm hoping to entre because I feel when you're talking with people 5+ hours a day you're more of a family then a team. I haven't worked on servers all that much because I really haven't gotten a chance to learn. id really love to one day own a server with my builds in it but until then id love to be with a team who enjoys building like I do. nothing beats the feeling you get after finishing a build.
About Yourself: Well, my name is Katherine and I'm From Newfoundland,Canada. I play hockey and I'm the coach of three kids hockey teams. (I believe a great teacher is the key to success.) I'm 17 years old and I love Minecraft! I've been playing for 6 years although I didn't start building with teams until early 2014. I'm very energetic and fun to talk to (especially when you get bored in a build and need a good laugh.) I'm extremely loyal to my build team and ill do anything the group needs done.

Why do You Want to Join: I want to join your build team because I want to be part of a close-knit group of individuals that enjoy building with the same passion I do. I also know for a fact that you wont find anyone as hard working, dedicated and just all around crazy weird as me. Not only do I need you as a team, I believe that you need me, my skills and my personality.
What Makes You the Best Pick?: Like I've said above I do not shy away from a challenge. I am always one to work hard and do whatever is needed to make the build or team better. I hope that with all the information I've given you can see how i'd be a great asset to your team. If you choose me you will never have to think twice why you chose me and not the next person because like I've said my personality, skills and ambition to succeed no matter how difficult the task is; should show right off the bat when/if you accept me.

Preliminary Portfolio: I joined Minecraft in 2011 when I was 11, staring off by playing the normal survival mode then multiplayer. I quickly discovered the way of playing multiplayer (I'm very quick to learn) and fell in love with the way working together to reach a common goal felt. soon after I got skype so I could talk to my friends and I also loved that. me and some of my friends decided to get together and create a build team call H20. we only built for fun and only on small and upcoming servers like the EZPZ Network (no longer exists but was crazy fun to be a part of). about 4 months ago we split up because of university starting for one of them and we realized that keeping out team of three years ( pretty well) work no longer made sense. we still talk to this day. after that I worked on some solo projects that never really filled my hole for buman interaction (builder human XD). that's why I'm here. trying to find a solid team that will be fun as well as productive.

Discord/Skype: Skype: kiwikatherine57
Discord: kiwikatherine57
(I have two mics but I usually just use a headset that ive been told works great)
godmeme
07/21/2016 8:47 am
Minecraft Username: godmeme
Pictures of builds: dont have any
What experience have you had?: just little builds
Can you work well with other people?: yes i love working with people
Are you mature?: yes of course
What is your Skype username?: madzkillz24
PGTgaming
07/21/2016 7:46 am
Hi not sure if your still recruting but i would love to help out my
username:PlayGazerTetras
Picture of builds sadly i dont have any as when i got my new pc my worlds reset and i dont have a back up
Experience:i used to work for a small sevrer called orecraft which now is shut down due to the fact the owner was abusing and people began to quit
Work with other people:Yes i love to talk and chat and have fun on skype and play mc.
Are you mature:Yes i am mature or at least i try to be.

Hopefully that is enough to get me sorry i could show any pictures i understand if i cant join due to that.

-PlayGazerTetras
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome