Hello :)

Zhorn's Avatar Zhorn4/12/14 12:12 pm history
1 emeralds 240 9
4/14/2014 3:39 pm
Zhorn's Avatar Zhorn
Zhorn
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2014 7:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
_AJMartin
1) IGN Name: _AJMartin
2) Post a picture of something you have built here:
http://imgur.com/wOxaekE,ljF8ooW,ufC24gT
These pics are of the front of the castle, the sides have stained glass pixel art of a sword and arrow.
3) What types of builds you can do:
I can do almost anything building wise including castles (above), houses, mansions (even giant mushroom mansions), cottages, shops, supermarkets, hospitals and much more, also redstone contraptions, command blocks (to some extent) and I am quite into making custom shops with villagers and adding attributes to swords and other items using MCEdit!
4) How often can you come on and help us:
I can come on most Monday, Wednesday, Friday nights and some Saturday nights (5pm GMT - 11pm GMT), and since its easter holidays atm I'm free all day most days for another week.

I hope to here back soon, if you want to see more of my castle or more creations feel free to message me - I just wanted to share that since I'm quite proud of it
04/14/2014 6:48 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Croatia for the Win
1: IGN Name:seasailor
2: Post a picture of something you have built here:
Here are some examples:
http://imgur.com/a/JWJAB#0
3: What type of builds you can do:
I mostly work on Medieval and historical builds as you can see on my pictures, but I can also adapt to new styles and different texture packs. I am also quite good at redstone and command blocks. As you may have noticed on my picture i can make a working realistic fountain in 1.7 minecraft that uses water particles. My pmc account is dedicated to replicas and Croatian related stuff but I actually have a lot of other projects I havent posted. I always finish what i start and constantly improve what i can.
4: How often you can come on and help us:
I can usually come every day for 2-6 hours, but sometimes i may be busy and not help for a couple of days.(rarely)

I am looking forward to working on your server and if you don't accept me thanks anyways.
04/14/2014 3:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
evilkin3vil
The images don't want to upload, I waited 10-20 mins, sorry, what is your skype/ip
04/14/2014 3:39 pm
Zhorn
I do not have skype sorry.
04/13/2014 9:23 pm
Zhorn
Evilkin3vil take a pic in game with f2 and then go to your start menu for windows and search %appdata% then go to your minecraft folder and look for screenshots then drag the pic to this website https://imgur.com/ and then upload it and post the pic. Also Deadradude will be able to work with you
04/13/2014 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
evilkin3vil
1: IGN Name: Evilkin3vil
2: Post a picture of something you have built here: don't know how sorry
3: What type of builds you can do: All, medieval and modern
4: How often you can come on and help us: Every afternoon on school days but nearly all day on non school days
WILL ONLY WORK WITH MY FRIEND DEADRADUDE
04/13/2014 10:54 am
Zhorn
Any pictures?
04/12/2014 10:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
GamingDistrict
1: IGN Name: ry007
2: Post a picture of something you have built here:
3: What type of builds you can do: Old, Historic, Mansions, New Mansions, Furutistic, anything basically.
4: How often you can come on and help us: As much as I can, seeing that I am a Head-Admin on Legacy Craft and am a owner of my own, I will come on as much as I can, about 5 hours. Depends.
04/12/2014 7:22 pm
Zhorn
for more info pm me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome