Builders Needed!!!

littlewolf23's Avatar littlewolf236/13/14 2:50 am
1 emeralds 248 6
6/14/2014 7:26 pm
ZNEAL's Avatar ZNEAL
The INH Network Hub Server is recruiting!
We're looking for experienced builders. (Teams and singles welcome). What we're seeking out are people who are imaginative, open-minded, committed and cooperative.
As we are a hub, there are many spots needing to be filled.
Please fill out the following application so that we may grasp a better understanding of who you are and what you can bring to the table.

Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Building Experience in terms of a rate (1 being worst, 10 being best):
Building experience in terms of what you have built (Brief list and description):
How many hours can you be on the server per day?:
Do you prefer to build with others, or on your own? (Explain why):
Anything else you would like to add? (Screenshots, building preference, etc.):
Skype address:

Take note that on the account of living in different time-zones, or being unavailable due to in real life situations, it may take 48 hours or so until your application is reviewed and has been accepted. Please remain patient and do not question if your post has been read. If you're accepted, we will contact you.

Regards, and good luck!
Co-Owner Sydney
IGN: (littlewolf23)
littlewolf23
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ZNEAL
06/14/2014 7:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: ZNEAL

Name: Zachary

Building Experience in terms of a rate (1 being worst, 10 being best): 7.6

Building experience in terms of what you have built (Brief list and description):
Modern Home: Slabs,Glass, Really Big, Pool, ect.
Many spawns! Slabs, Redstone, Launch Pads, Portals, ect.
Minigames! Command Blocks, High Detail, Redstone
Really good at redstone (May need some room!)

How many hours can you be on the server per day?: A good 2-3 hours probably I could try for 4 but please do not count on it!

Do you prefer to build with others, or on your own? (Explain why):
I prefer to build on my own because, I can use my ideas and other players do not reck my idea. Also I will work with other players on spawns because a little help and teamwork is always good! Another reason I like working on my own is because it is relaxing and I do not have to type so much.

Anything else you would like to add? (Screenshots, building preference, etc.): The picture is my plotme garden

Skype name/id: ZNEAL123 INPORTANT NOTICE: **DO NOT OR CALL ME WITHOUT TEXTING ME FIRST!

When all is done if you do or do not pick me please send me the IP Address so I can still play on the server!
Molargores
06/14/2014 6:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: molargore
Name:Alex
Building Experience in terms of a rate (1 being worst, 10 being best): 8
Building experience in terms of what you have built (Brief list and description): I have built:
-2 Kit PvP Spawns
-1 MiniGame Hub
-1 Entire Town
-1 Terrible Adventure Map (Lost Inspiration Half Way Through)
How many hours can you be on the server per day?: As Long as you need me.
Do you prefer to build with others, or on your own? (Explain why): I prefer to build alone, I can envision what I want to build and do it, but with others, i dont know what their comfort zone is (what building style they're good at).
Anything else you would like to add? (Screenshots, building preference, etc.): On my old (broken comp).
Skype address: alexander.farhat
failprone22
06/14/2014 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: failprone22
Name: Sattwa Conrad
Building Experience in terms of a rate (1 being worst, 10 being best): 8 im an ok
builder but there is still allot of room for practice/improvement
Building experience in terms of what you have built (Brief list and description): spawns,building,pixel art,redstone contraptions,and natural looking builds
How many hours can you be on the server per day?: 3-4 hours
Do you prefer to build with others, or on your own? (Explain why): i prefer to build with others because it can make it look better with multiple opinions but i can also work alone
Anything else you would like to add? (Screenshots, building preference, etc.): i have worked on servers before most of them are down or not played on
Skype address: failprone22

sorry if to short i have bad english my primary language is russian
also dale mentioned me
Neobiex
06/13/2014 6:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: KrazyCharlie
Name: Alex
Building Experience in terms of a rate (1 being worst, 10 being best): Well I would rate 7/10 because i'm not that expert.
Spawns and houses. In spawns, I just don't make it like a "normal" spawn. I put more effort on it. I will always worked hard for it.. In houses. I don't build normal houses but a "not so great" house.
How many hours can you be on the server per day?: Maybe 3-6..
Do you prefer to build with others, or on your own? (Explain why): I'll go for solo, because if I build with others.. It's getting kind of ruined and confusions.
Anything else you would like to add? (Screenshots, building preference, etc.): I never taked a screenshot.. but when I'm in the server.. I'll show you how I build.. and I do not seek for anything like "op" or "rank".. If you don't accept me, I can still join for fun ^_^!
Skype address:
camel171
06/13/2014 4:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
ign: camel171
name: Adam
building experiences: 7.5
hours per day: 2-3
i prefere to build with others but are quite able to work solo
skype address: Adam.williamson27
littlewolf23
06/13/2014 5:01 am
Level 1 : New Network
Essentially, when you are applying for a staff position, you're advertising yourself and what you're able to do. You're putting yourself on the market for a server to recruit you. Please put effort in your application, otherwise it will be overlooked. To you, and to others whom may be reading this comment, please provide us with a detailed, engaging explanation. Answer all the questions we ask to the best of your ability.
-Regards, Sydney
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome