Clash of blocks! [Recruiting]

Banjo_joe's Avatar Banjo_joe5/12/14 5:56 am
1 emeralds 217 2
5/13/2014 4:17 am
Banjo_joe's Avatar Banjo_joe
Hello guys I need a few people to help me with a possible big project!
I have come up with a good idea for a clash of clans plugin for servers and I need the help of some willing java coders I can give you guys insight on what to do, all I need is some coders who would be willing to invest there time to help. In return you guys will get Co-owners in my server that I will host it on and a certain amount of money if it gets popular (It will if its done right!)

Ok so here are some things about it that I plan to have!
1. You can fly
2. it uses a mechanic like wasted on shotbows server with the buildings. This is how you place the buildings i.e Town Hall and cannons ect
3 The way to raid people will be a map of some sort and you select your battle or you are randomly teleported to a village and offered the ability to raid it (suggestions wanted)
4. When defences shoot they have a certain mod that attacks the others or maybe a snowball of fire charge that shoots 100% accuracy! (Suggestions wanted)
5. Clans will be done when you talk behind your name it has the name behind your name (Cllans will be done in a future update
6. Attacking will be done with mobs like spiders creepers zombies skeletons ect. They attack certain units
7. building upgrades are done with money that is earned from collectors and you can collect collectors with a command /collect gold or /collect elixer it has a scoreboard with your recourses

I have a bunch more ideas but you need to msg me on skype. Post below and add me on skype if you think you can help CODE!! this project thanks!!!
If you have any ideas post below!!

Banjo_joe
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon