EssentialPVP Wants YOU! Builders Coders and Graphic Artists

jrake86's Avatar jrake863/10/14 8:03 pm
1 emeralds 172 3
3/11/2014 12:29 am
RubikRenzo's Avatar RubikRenzo
-------------------
EssentialPVP
-------------------
Hi guys, we're a beta server looking for dedicated people to help us get out server, EssentialPVP up.
We are currently looking for builders, redstoners, coders, (with server plugin or website coding experience) and graphic artists. If your interested here's how you apply. If you feel uncomfortable giving me your contact information you can send it to me via email instead, jackvli86@gmail.com

---------------
EXAMPLE
---------------
IGN: kwatson
Skill: Builder
What are you good at in particular: (Ex: large scale building, pistons, drawing doggies, etc.) exterior decorating
Time spent with Minecraft: around 1 and a 1/1 years
Email (Optional): jackvli86@gmail.com
Time Zone: Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Picture(s)/video(s) of your work: (A map is fine too)
Brief description: I'm a 10923892 year old man who dreams like a 13 year old. (Make it short, make it represent you, make it funny preferably)

Come on its easy! Your turn!
jrake86
Level 32 : Artisan Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RubikRenzo
03/11/2014 12:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: RubikRenzo
Skill: Builder, Coder, Graphic Design
What are you good at in particular: I am good at all 3 things listed above.
Time spent with Minecraft: About 2 years
Email (Optional): EdibleQuackers@gmail.com
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Picture(s)/video(s) of your work: Send them through Skype
Brief description: I am a 14 year old boy who likes Macs, I am getting a new one this summer . Anyway I love helping servers and peeps on Skype who need some help. So if you want to recruit me, I will not join. Just kidding I want to join, so pick me?
BLUETRUCK01
03/10/2014 11:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
IGN: BLUETRUCK01
Skill: Plugin editing Animating/Editing
What are you good at in particular: I am pretty good at coding and animating
Time spent with Minecraft: Sense Beta
Email (Optional): banana25846@gmail.com
Time Zone: eastern standerd
Picture(s)/video(s) of your work: I do not know how to post pics here so ill send them through Skype if I get picked
Brief description: I am a 13 year old teen who is owns his own server and is a wide scale nice guy. I like waffles pancakes and all that random stuff ;3
(ps. and don't look in ur fridge I stole ur cookies and waffles )
Schulzatron
03/10/2014 8:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: schulzatron
Skill: Builder/Redstoner
What are you good at in particular: I'm good with medium sized houses interior and exterior, a little bit of landscaping. I also do many styles of houses, Nordic, modern, Medieval and so on.
Time spent with Minecraft: Almost a year.
Email (Privacy)
Time Zone: North American time.
Picture(s)/video(s) of your work: I am so terrible at sending links and files and stuff
Brief description: Well, I will assume the discretion is about me so, he it goes. I am a boy, 11 years old, Ummm... I like Dolphins Im good at building and redstone. Lol That's my version of a application/brief description

(P.S While you were reading my super mega very long application, I stole your sandwich xD)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome